Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Message To My 16 Years Old Me – I Could Have Done It BETTER. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message To My 16 Years Old Me – I Could Have Done It BETTER. (496 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To My 16 Years Old Me – I Could Have Done It BETTER. by Tolzeal(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
To those who are "stuck" in college/university:

No one pointed a gun to your head to go there, you're living your OWN life, not someone else's' expectation of you. When that life drags you down, you have no one to blame but yourself. When you win, you created it (with whatever help you had, of course, but YOU took action).

If you are willingly in the "higher" education, remember, you are NOT there for the knowledge! Spend JUST enough time to pass, that piece of paper you "earned" at the end looks the same to anyone who actually asks, as long as you PASS. You are actually there to NETWORK, meet people, get into circles of people who get things done. These are the future leaders of the corporate world, if you want to be one of them later, be one of them now.

If you are just there to study and get good grades, you have MISSED THE POINT of the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To My 16 Years Old Me – I Could Have Done It BETTER. by Aminu212: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: Message To My 16 Years Old Me – I Could Have Done It BETTER. by Tolzeal(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Aminu212:
Thanks bro

Stay blessed bro !

(1) (Reply)

22 Year Old Nigerian Develops A Virtual Teacher Calculator Encyclopedia App / Funai Elevates 5 Staff To Professorial Cadre, Terminates Appointments Of 27 / Shocking! Lecturer Demands Five Sex Dates To Pass Female Student [AUDIO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.