Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles (917 Views)

How To Easily Enable Subtitles In VLC Media Player In 5mins / Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database / Help! Problem With Opening Excel Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
I like English subtitles in videos. I find it difficult enjoying videos shot in English but not subtitled in English. I heard that that are subtitle softwares. What can I do?
Re: Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
CrescentMoon:
I like English subtitles in videos. I find it difficult enjoying videos shot in English but not subtitled in English. I heard that that are subtitle softwares. What can I do?

You can search for the Subtitle online if it exists and then download it, you can create the Subtitle yourself if you have the time and resources or you can pay someone to do it.

If you're interested in learning how to Subtitle videos, you can use Google search for tutorials. If you need hands on practical training, contact me privately and we will fix a date. Of course it's not free o. Cheers!
Re: Help! My Problem With Video Subtitles by khalhokage(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
MX Player on Android and VLC media player on PC can download subtitles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HP Mini Laptop @40k / Clean Direct Uk Used Hp 630 Core I3 500gb 4gb / Hp Envy 17 With 16gb Ram, 2TB Hdd, 4gb Nvidia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.