Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Many Would Face This VALENTINE... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Many Would Face This VALENTINE... (281 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / I'm In The Mood, Who Will Surrender To My ‘ileke’ This Valentine – Mercy Aigbe / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son (2) (3) (4)

What Many Would Face This VALENTINE... by Falcuswhite: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

To All Christians like me, there will be no Valentine and fools day this year.

God has decided to take over some activities of 2018.

14/2/2018 Popularly known as Valentine's Day will be Ash Wednesday

1/4/2018 Popularly known as April Fools Day will be EASTER SUNDAY

It is the year of the Lord

I know am the first to tell you this.

So if you are expecting a romantic dinner or date , just forget it.

That day is for the Lord or you want to compete with Him?

I think not.....
Instead of carrying flowers around....... Have ashes applied on your forehead.

Instead of going around looking for who to fool....... go proclaiming the Saviour has risen....
It's the year of God....
God bless you.......

If you Waka comot oya, no so them go meet you that day.

Solidstar Releases New Music Video "Emi O Mo" / 100 Kids Enjoy Black Panther Movie In Monrovia / Big Sean Allegedly Cheated On Jhene Aiko, Twitter Slander Is Stupendous

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9