Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! (482 Views)

God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing / My Wasted Years In Olumba Olumba Obu’s Evil Brotherhood / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! by OlamartDynasty(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
A picture is still worth a thousand word

That, I can boldly tell.

Re: There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! by OlamartDynasty(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Already I have stumbled in ignorance and fallen into pools of self pity, yet will I continue my journey unencumbered with either the the weight of unnecessary knowledge or the handicap of meaningless experience.

Today, I shed my old skin which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity.

Today I am born anew and my birth place is a line yard where there is fruit for all.

Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and the fullest vines in the vineyard of knowledge.

Today and it's hours is all I have and I will see and live it as my eternity.

As I forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad and handle today which I have, like the best day of my life.

Others may build caves with their clays, I am here to build a castle with mine. After all, to surpass the deeds of others is unimportant; TO SURPASS YOU OWN DEEDS IS ALL.

Dear friend, keep getting better, form good habits, love and show it, persist inspite of the challenges, multiply your value and let each NAY you hear bring you closer to the sound of YEAH.

And if after reading this note of mine, you still feel in the blue, say to yourself now that
*"THIS TOO SHALL PASS !"*
Re: There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! by OlamartDynasty(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2018
*TIME* is the substance from which I am made, a river which carries me along life's journey. It is the illimitable, silent, never-ending thing which we and all universe swim like exhalations.

Some defined *TIME* as the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present and the future as a whole. Yet it is the reef upon which all our frail mystic ships are wrecked.

Though it is sometimes a dimension in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the Future yet it is the subtle thief of all youth.

I once heard a man grown in time said, "TIME is a physician, a revealer, a blabber and the devourer of all things (Good & Bad). I couldn't help but wonder at his definition as I have known this said devourer to be the one who brings all things in due time, cutting into my thoughts, He said, those are the the times that try the soul of men, for in sorrow will they enjoy the company and the longetivity of time cause the happier the time, the faster it goes away.

With a deep sigh, I said, Baba but it's those who make the worse use of their time that complains of it's brevity. He just smiled and asked *"TIME goes you say? Ah no! Alas TIME stays, we go"*.

My son time is that which man is always trying to kill, but ends in killing them. More confused, I asked, Baba what exactly do I tell my people time is? Many were Baba's replies, but here's is a Major;

Tell them *TIME IS NOW!* For those who have most to do, and are willing to let work will find the most of time.

Tell them to read from the good book, Ecclesiastes 3:1-9 and Acts 1:7 for there the wise will find many answer to their questions.

For a moment I thought the TIME has come to talk about many things i learnt from those pages, yet I have to make this letter short because I lack the TIME to make it longer.

Re: There's More In You Than You Think....dont DIE WASTED! by OlamartDynasty(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Chasing Dreams

Too many words might make this message loose it's potency, so here you'll have it short and simple.

Life is said to be deep that no man has and will never see it's ends, also wide, as the oceans, so much no one nor the best swimmers has and will ever swim it ends.

So armed with that knowledge, one come of realization that he owes a debt of *'doing his/her part out of life"* and that there is a need to just submit to the fact that there is something,/someone greater who is one's own creator.

Out of wanting to do our part was what gave birth to having a dream.

That want, that need, that desire, that wish, that imagination, that hope, that dream.....and finally that picture!

Yet one must learn that he who is in the picture doesn't see the frame. As a result, the only one who can see it, I mean the whole total and perfect picture, far beautiful than what you can ever imagine, is the only one able to tell you the "HOW TO" painting the pictures, I mean directions to chasing the dream, that "how to" go about the easiest way of having and living that painted fufilled life, and one have to always ask him (DIRECTIONS IS KEY).

*Don't panic!* You're not others, you are you and you is unique (hope that pass for a rhyme?), Your pictures are different, your frames are different, the dream is different and so on, but most importantly, your timing are different.

Do unto yourself as your neighbors do unto themselves (learn to love yourself). Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are more than your own. Never let nobody talk you into shaking another man's jolt. And never you cop another's man's plea.i have tried them all and i know. They don't work!

What works is the doing. Do noble things, not dream them all day long. Do anything, but let it produce joy. Stay focused, go after that goal, as long as it's sets your soul on fire, pray, then you'll grind.

But remember you have a lot to prove, but to yourself alone. Stay in tune with the Creator and ask for directions. I see you reaching the milestones that leads to living independently as possible. I wish you growth in self-confidence and becoming your own self advocate.

Dear friend, may you find the strength, passion and love to live a purposeful life. Selah

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Gets A Slap On The Head While Trying To Heal A Mentally Challenged woman / Watch Dumb Spoke For The First Time In Her Life As Pastor Eze Chukwu Minister's / Rccg Sunday School 6th May, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.