Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Rx330 Movement Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rx330 Movement Issues (902 Views)

Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? / Does Lexus Rx330 Have V4 Engine / Engine Number Location Lexus RX330 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rx330 Movement Issues by JAYUK(m): 4:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Good morning, Please i need assistance, i changed tie rod ends ,bow joints and steering knuckle yesterday, when i came to pick the vehicle in the evening, i started it and there was a whinning sound coming from the engine bay and on trying to move the vehicle, the wheels were wobbling as if the front tires will fold.Am going back this morning, who has had this experience and what could be wrong? Please i need your input.
Re: Rx330 Movement Issues by mayor2013: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2018
JAYUK:
Good morning, Please i need assistance, i changed tie rod ends ,bow joints and steering knuckle yesterday, when i came to pick the vehicle in the evening, i started it and there was a whinning sound coming from the engine bay and on trying to move the vehicle, the wheels were wobbling as if the front tires will fold.Am going back this morning, who has had this experience and what could be wrong? Please i need your input.

Let them have all parts installed rechecked . Were your front tires locked up properly. As for the whining was the sound audible at the point of starting the car or after starting and turning the steering wheel
Re: Rx330 Movement Issues by JAYUK(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2018
The sound came up after the vehicle was started

(1) (Reply)

Most-loved Auto Brands: BMW Tops Industry Followed By JeepĀ® & Toyota / I Need Old Volvo Or Mazda Motor Car / Car Ac Issue.. I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.