Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Camry 1994 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry 1994 For Sale (1297 Views)

SOLD SOLD Very Neatly Used Orobo 1994 For Sale@500k. 08065652044 Urgantly / Used Mitsubishi Galant 1994 For Urgent Sales / Honda Accord 1994 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 1994 For Sale by Ladapo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
1994 Toyota Camry
Automatic Transmission
Steering  control
Automatic seat adjustment
Nearly New tyres
Engine in Excellent condition
Perfect Smooth drive.

Nigerian Used

For Just 550K

Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by chyjoke1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2010
pictures??
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by ping2ping: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2010
This car has been posted about three (3) times on this forum. The first post of this car by @Ladapo on March 19, 2010 can be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=415687.msg5731232#msg5731232

The second post of this same car by @Anie2000 on April 16, 2010 can be found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431852.0.html

This post is the third time this very car is been posted on this forum with different captions, price, and from different user names

Buyers beware  shocked shocked shocked

@Monitor_1
Take note
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by Ladapo(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2010
Pingpong,

I wonder why you had to say what you just posted, there is nothing to the car, it is my personal car, still in very good shape and the posting from Annie? He is a colleague of mine, who I told I wanted to sell the Car and he also is trying to market it. So there is nothing to beware of.

People like Pingpong should verify before they start posting stuffs, I am not a car dealer and I am not in any competition with anyone.

Thank you.
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by Anie2000(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2010
Hello Ping2ping,

Please,I encourage you always verify whatever info you have before making assumptions or presumptions.You'd quite agree this act could cost you much if we were in the advanced world.You would have been sued but thank God for mercies.Now,if you are a spoiler,I bring you under subjection.In Jesus' name.Amen.Otherwise,please mind what info you dish out.This a serious matter!You don't even know me.Please,be informed Dapo is a colleague.What's the fraud in here,trying to assist a friend in selling his car?This was posted on FB and another site as well.All my details are intact,pics present if you care to know.This is just one of the sell sites I use.It's just a sale of car,that's all!I ain't new in this forum,made healthy connections already.Can't have you spoil that.Now,will buyers pay monies via this site?Won't there be a sort of inspection before purchase?Please,let's behave like learned fellows.You owe us an apology really.

Muchas gracias.
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by ping2ping: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2010
@Ladapo

I raised an eye brow over what i discovered and you have just clarified yourself. Some other people may have seen these post of same car and decide not to talk but may presume is a scam. 94 Camry is a car that doesn't stay much before its sold but you have been on this for some time now.

Seriously, i believe i did you a favour because you have seized the opportunity to clear the air for any potential buyer who might have any doubt about the car but might not post his/her comments here.

@Anie2000
You got it wrong. I made an observation of of which you and your friend have put the records straight. It has nothing to do with stopping you from selling your car, after all what do i stand to gain and like you rightly said, i don't know you, at least for now grin.

For example, sometime in this forum, somebody posted a car for sell but another raised an issue saying he sold that very car on this forum sometime ago and wondered why somebody should place it for sale again in this forum with same pictures he used to sell it then. The seller then said he was the person that bought the car from him then but wants to sell it again so the issues were clarified.

By the way, i'm interested in this Camry and i know you WILL sell it to me grin grin grin. Drop your number so i could call you. ASAP
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by ogaemma: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2010
Ladapo this is my line o84815679 am in PH.or send me your phone line lets talk.Where is the car for live inspection?
thanks
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by Ladapo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2010
Well, Ping2ping, whatever your intention was, it's left to you and your, meanwhile any serious buyer can call me on 08191209510.
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by chayx: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2010
wetin una dey quarell for? MONITOR 1 who moderates d autos page has said it all. na him we go believe. anybody dat doesn't know wat to sell shud go and sell pure water. Fear God abeg, guys
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by richardol: 12:27pm On May 13, 2010
i got 470k cash for this ride if you are ready contact me right away richbob01@yahoo.com 08064986537
Re: Camry 1994 For Sale by Ladapo(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2010
I am sorry, the Car is sold. Thank you for your interest!!!

(1) (Reply)

GENTLEGG, A Scammer On Forex Trading exposed Find Out with pictures / Land Range Rover 4.6 V8 Hse 4x4 Auto 2000model Military Green:rj-xj-26 / Used Toyota Avalon Xls 2001 For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.