Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey (1274 Views)

"I Cannot Date A Broke Man" - Actress Temidayo Babatunde / "No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by BroadwayAfrica: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2018
In an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Nigerian singer Toby Grey speaks on Female Artistes Not Collaborating. She also shared her stance when it comes to dating and how she can not date a man that earns less than N200,000

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUEbztSpjKg
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2018
See who de talk undecided

This one when be like big crab

Mmmmsshheewwwww

Naa vulcanizer u go marry

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by concupiscent: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2018
"can't judge you hon! I, likewise, can't date a girl who is not working and without her personal car"

-concupiscent

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Small Toby for French village too don dey dictate... Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Aonkuuse(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
some men are disgracing manhood dating these kind of monkeys. if they are not humbled at the sight of any pussy. no baboon will have the mouth to talk
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Cherrycandy: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
She said her mind...There's no need cursing her...That's what she wants and that's what will come her way

Poverty is terrible...I don't subscribe to it and i'd never date a struggling guy not to talk of a guy that doesn't have at all
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Taiwo20(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:
Small Toby for French village too don dey dictate... Wonder shall never end.

so na village babe.....

hmm....
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Taiwo20:

so na village babe.....

hmm....
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Taiwo20(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

French village is not a "village". It's a school where one can learn French language but we call it French village because it's like a community on its own. There is a bank, a small market, a mosque, a church, a club house, an hotel, an amphitheater, classrooms, staff block, volleyball court, basketball court,lawn tennis court, football pitch, auditorium, hostels, a primary and secondary school... All camped in a single compound with high fence. It's located in badagry but it's just like a community on its own because the mode of communication is French language.

you are trying to describe Badagry to me.....

I meant she's a ''vilagz'' babe....
And we both know the stories associated with NFLV babes....
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Taiwo20:

you are trying to describe Badagry to me.....
I meant she's a ''vilagz'' babe.... And we both know the stories associated with NFLV babes....
NFL BABES... grin grin.... You sef sabi am.. Are you a villageios?
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Taiwo20(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
sexybbstar:
NFL BABES... grin grin.... You sef sabi am.. Are you a villageios?

Nope....Issa hunting things....

if you know, you know. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Ok
Re: I Cannot Date A Man That Earns Less Than N200,000 - Toby Grey by Jakumo(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Ok o Grandma.

We go tell them for you.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'birthday Sex Gift" #unilagmusic / Actress Ngozi Nwaneto Escape Death After Fans Attacks Severally / Gorgeous Anto Rocks Figure-hugging Dress In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.