Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party (32847 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Kelechi Iheanacho Celebrates Leicester City's FA Cup Win With Nigerian Flag / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by iamtardey: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
e be like say dem neva hear say our own snake dey swallow money here
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Awoo88: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
If you people know how we Nigerians view this country called shit hole by your leader, whatever sympathy you fell for those representing Nigeria with no support from the clannish government we have here will disappear
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by temitemi1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
look nice on them
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by marvin904(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:

What is there to love about the country? U don chop this morning? undecided

you could have been born in syria,lybia,or iran undecided undecided
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by omoiyalayi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
This is the real color of nigeria

See as the color fit them

God bless the federal republic of nigeria and everyone that wish her well
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by itsandi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
should sue them for using our colors without permit grin
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
What is there to love about the country? U don chop this morning? undecided
A good balanced diet. I'll love to invite you over for dinner if you don't stay too far!
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by lawalosky(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
the white are proud of us, but we are not proud of ourselves....
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
superlanny:
The best country in the world in my own opinion, hug transformer if it is paining you.

On my way to hug transformer...
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by IamPragmatic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Favouramani:
This people dont understands the predicament of what they have done

There's no such thing as predicament rather you should've said they may not understand what Nigerians are going through from the hands of this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Absuchat(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
mummyson26:
Wao very cute
I love Nigeria (but hate Yoruba). One love
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by superlanny(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
DanXplore:

On my way to hug transformer...
lol,don't hug transformer o, no worry, Nigeria will be better bro, let just keep praying. God no dey sleep, he dey see everything.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by KrocAce(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
In one word AWESOME
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by piagetskinner(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
hypocrites everywhere.....after calling Nigeria a zoo shithole and every other disgusting name there is

you're here saying u love Nigeria..lubbish
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by superlanny(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

you could have been born in syria,lybia,or iran undecided undecided
abi o, or sudan self, better still pakistan or North Korea, na dier the fear of God go grip you, he tinks he has seen suffer, you dey enjoy, you no know.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Ojuororun(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA (AMEN) IF YOU ARE PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN "CLICK ON LIKE"

1 Like

Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by marvin904(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
superlanny:
abi o, or sudan self, better still pakistan or North Korea, na dier the fear of God go grip you, he tinks he has seen suffer, you dey enjoy, you no know.

people there r wishing they where in hes shoes..
undecided undecided
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by marvin904(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
lawalosky:
the white are proud of us, but we are not proud of ourselves....

gbamm..
we Africans suffer from low self esteem apart from our bad leaders undecided undecided
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by lawalosky(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

gbamm..
we Africans suffer from low self esteem apart from our bad leaders undecided undecided
honestly bro.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by degamemaster(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
This people just don't know the level they've downgraded themselves to. Associating with a shithole country where an incompetent dullard with hords zombies and terrorists almajiris reigns supreme is their height of ignorance.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by redsun(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
It is a racist olympic. An opportunity for whiteman to tell blackman he is not wanted.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Mynightmare: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
If they knew the type of president we have. lipsrsealed
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Blakjewelry(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
temibanks:
What is he saying grin
typing error bro
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by marvin904(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
lawalosky:

honestly bro.

i think we Nigerians are the worst...
we dey shame for everything even our own language..
just because we want to impress whites undecided undecided not knowing that the whites want to learn some things from..
i was surprised when my Indian co-worker told me he wants to learn Yoruba grin grin grin
and that nigga can speak pidgin ehnn grin grin
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by torvickof1312(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
I see we want to run and they are coming....

Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Gangster1ms: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
modelmike7:

A good balanced diet.
I'll love to invite you over for dinner if you don't stay too far!
Abeg where u dey stay? I've not eaten since morning.. no food cry
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by lawalosky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
marvin904:

i think we Nigerians are the worst...
we dey shame for everything even our own language..
just because we want to impress whites undecided undecided not knowing that the whites want to learn some things from..
i was surprised when my Indian co-worker told me he wants to learn Yoruba grin grin grin
and that nigga can speak pidgin ehnn grin grin
u see!
we really have a long way to over come this disease(selfish interest) and low self esteem of ours...
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by HomeOfMe(f): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
post=65023235:
A lady on twitter, Ellie Kathman shared photos of her parents who went to an olympic themed part.

Lovely:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-white-couple-rock-nigerian.html

They look better in it.
Re: White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party by Soulseeker01(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP fall on you....bad boi
Holywizard:
I've not eaten since morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylvester Igboun Buys Benz C Class To Begin New Russian Season (Pics / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium / Courtney Dike Celebrated By Oklahoma State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.