Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Finally: JAMB Reacts To Money Swallowing Snake Report - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally: JAMB Reacts To Money Swallowing Snake Report (1382 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Someone Posted Lady's Photo With 'RIP' Written On It. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally: JAMB Reacts To Money Swallowing Snake Report by Fansgist: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has reacted to a bizarre report trending of a snake swallowing N36 million from the vault of one of its state branches. The board said the case was that of pure criminality and fraud on the part of one of its staff.

Nigerians on social media have also been reacting to the disappearance of the cash in JAMB’s Makurdi office.

According to a report in Sun news online, a mystery snake was said to have sneaked into the accounts office of the Board in Makurdi and ‘stolen’ N36 million cash.

Saturday Sun said a team of auditors was dispatched to different state offices of JAMB to take inventory of the sold and unsold scratch cards and recover whatever money that might have either been generated or mismanaged during the period of the sale.

Here is the full gist on what JAMB and Nigerian said about the money swallowing snake http://www.fansgist.com/finally-jamb-reacts-to-money-swallowing-snake-report/

(1) (Reply)

Snakes I Killed During The Week / Poem ; My Country, My Pain / Nigerian Doctors Exceptionally Remove Hammer From A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.