Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Get Started With Learning Programming & Earn High Income With - "I CODE" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Started With Learning Programming & Earn High Income With - "I CODE" (361 Views)

Real Estate Intern With Opportunity To Earn High Commission / Hyundai Dealership Employed Dog As Sales Person With I.D, Desk In Brazil(Pics) / Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Earn High Commission Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Learning Programming & Earn High Income With - "I CODE" by 7degree: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2018
“I CODE” is a training program designed by 7DEGREE for all who seek knowledge and guidance in developing skills in the art of programming .

You don’t have to be a wizy on glasses behind the screen to be a genius in programming applications, all you need is You and the right guidance with 7DEGREE .

knowledge is power and wealth , get equipped today with programming languages ranging from PHP, PHYTON & JAVA
used to develop high tech web applications, desktop apps, mobile apps and gaming applications, all these and lots more.

You get to decide to work with organisations or take on international freelance jobs ranging from $1000/ project and beyond ,all for your keeps.

Get on board today, and in no time, you get so say “ I CODE” .

Join the league of Software developers Now!

Reg : http://7degree.com.ng/training.php
TELL :+2348131541443

(1) (Reply)

IT Operations Support Officer- Uyo, Kaduna, Kano, PH, Ilorin, Ogbomosho / These Roles Are Available In Reputable Companies / Vacancy For Abuja Residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.