Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls Help Me Out - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Help Me Out (300 Views)

140,000 Or Permanently Blind: Pls, Help Our Brother Regain His Sight / Pls, Help Sister Haleemah To Walk Again Bi'idhnillaah, May Allaah Bless You. / I Need A Job Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Out by vanhayor(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2018
Pls is going to arabic school compulsory in islam.
Was it stated that if you don't go to arabic school you won't make heaven?
If i decide not to go is it a sin
Re: Pls Help Me Out by Amthol(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
There is no direct answer to your question. The first command ALLAH gave to us is to know Him b4 we even worship Him that is the importance of knowledge knowing about ALLAH through HIS creations and most importantly HIS words which is the Qur'an so if there is another way you can do these(I.e.Know ALLAH's words without learning the language in which the deen was communicated) u can subscribe for it. In summary if you must be an upright Muslim/muslima you must continue to learn. For more assistance DM me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Answer This Question? / Urgent Appeal To Feed 20 Families / Germany To Expand Consultations With Muslim Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.