Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ebook Writing Experts Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Ebook Writing Experts Needed (1076 Views)

Content Writing Experts Only / Ebook Writing Service / The Truth Most E-book Converting/formatting Experts Won’t Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebook Writing Experts Needed by mrphysics(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
A friend needs someone to rewrite a book of about 250 pages though with images. If you can offer this service kindly send me a pm and I will reply immediately.

I will also be needing an ebook writer. Such writer should have a history of ebook writing services and should be ready to make research and write in a tone that meets buyers expectation. My pay is N1/w. Your email and whatsapp response should be immediate. Topics are drawn from different niche and you should be able to nurture unique contents that pass grammarly check or copyscape.

Please note:
This is not an article writing gig. I do not test writers, I work with them for long time and I pay immediately a work is accepted.

Two persons are needed. One for my friends gig and my service too. Looking forward to adding you to my team of writers.

Kindly pm me and I will reply immediately
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by calderon: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello. I have tried to contact you via email messaging. Please provide any alternative contact information so I can get across to you faster.

PS: I am interested in the book rewriting gig.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by TheGrillr(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
mrphysics:
A friend needs someone to rewrite a book of about 250 pages though with images. If you can offer this service kindly send me a pm and I will reply immediately.

I will also be needing an ebook writer. Such writer should have a history of ebook writing services and should be ready to make research and write in a tone that meets buyers expectation. My pay is N1/w. Your email and whatsapp response should be immediate. Topics are drawn from different niche and you should be able to nurture unique contents that pass grammarly check or copyscape.

Please note:
This is not an article writing gig. I do not test writers, I work with them for long time and I pay immediately a work is accepted.

Two persons are needed. One for my friends gig and my service too. Looking forward to adding you to my team of writers.

Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com
Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. I compose really great posts. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day

BTW: here's a sample

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by lekzymania: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello there, I'm in need of a writer that can handle quiz content message me on my mail if interested @lekanolayanju@gmail.com
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
mrphysics:

Please note:

I've PMed you. I can give you the work at 0.9 naira per word since it is bulk work. Let's start now, bro
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by Generica(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
olabrad:

I've PMed you. I can give you the work at 0.9 naira per word since it is bulk work. Let's start now, bro

Please, stop this level of desperation. It doesn't help writers.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2018
Generica:

Please, stop this level of desperation. It doesn't help writers.

It isn't desperation. It's competition. That's what we call "making your price competitive." Looks like you have a thing or two to learn about cutting deals.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by Generica(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2018
olabrad:

It isn't desperation. It's competition. That's what we call "making your price competitive." Looks like you have a thing or two to learn about cutting deals.

My brother, whether cutting deals or cutting leads, it's not proper. With all the cutting deals and joining leads, did you get the job, Oga?
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Generica:

My brother, whether cutting deals or cutting leads, it's not proper. With all the cutting deals and joining leads, did you get the job, Oga?

When you grow up and get more mature, you will know what I'm talking about. No point in arguing with you
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by Generica(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
olabrad:

When you grow up and get more mature, you will know what I'm talking about. No point in arguing with you

My intention isn't to hurt you, bro.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Generica:

My intention isn't to hurt you, bro.

Neither was mine intended to hurt you.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by kkins25(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
olabrad:

Neither was mine intended to hurt you.
to be honest sir, you were selling yourself.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
kkins25:
to be honest sir, you were selling yourself.

Then you must be reading from the flip-side of your mobile device
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by Generica(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
olabrad:

Then you must be reading from the flip-side of your mobile device

I have someone who needs an article writer for bulk work. The pay is low though. Do you mind getting in touch with him?
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by olabrad: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
It depends on how low the "low" is, bro. Some "lows" are just unacceptable, you know.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by Generica(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2018
olabrad:
It depends on how low the "low" is, bro. Some "lows" are just unacceptable, you know.

40 kobo per word.
Re: Ebook Writing Experts Needed by DrJossy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
lekzymania:
Hello there, I'm in need of a writer that can handle quiz content message me on my mail if interested @lekanolayanju@gmail.com

I can help you with quiz contents.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / We Need Writers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.