Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

....... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ....... (2149 Views)

Desperately In Need Of A New Job / 9 Countries That Desperately Want People To Have More Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....... by Splinz(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
sisisioge:

OK, maybe we just pray together tonight...your place, not mine wink.

Praying together (husband & wife) is perhaps the most beautiful scene in the family.

But Sisi, thou shalt not tempt the spirit na.
Re: ....... by sisisioge: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Splinz:

Praying together (husband & wife) is perhaps the most beautiful scene in the family.

But Sisi, thou shalt not tempt the spirit na.

But Brethren, I've got some nice lingerie... Wanna see?

1 Like

Re: ....... by MicroBox: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2018
Please dont allow him to fill his heart with hate towards you because that will be difficult for you to handle. .. 80% of married Nigerian men want to flirt sometimes just to catch fun. Please don't let that bug your mind.
Continue to pray for fruit of your womb .
Men will always be Men

2 Likes

Re: ....... by Joyfulgal: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2018
E
Re: ....... by Joyfulgal: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2018
R
Re: ....... by Splinz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
sisisioge:

But Brethren, I've got some nice lingerie... Wanna see?
Ahem!
Okay. I'd see it in da oza room.
Re: ....... by thorpido(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
If your hubby is Rhesus positive and you are negative, then there will be issues.You need a good gynaecologist to manage you.

You need to speak to your hubby about what you saw.I hope you kept some evidence.
Most men want to flirt but it needs to be checked before it goes further.
You are not doing anything wrong.Your hubby is the one that just needs to be more focused.

1 Like

Re: ....... by Joyfulgal: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2018
D
Re: ....... by Joyfulgal: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2018
R

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extended Family Palaver / Would You Rather Live A Short But Successful Life Or A Long And Unfulfilled One? / Scan Still Saying No Pregnancy After 8 Months! Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.