Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Desperately In Need Of A New Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Desperately In Need Of A New Job (731 Views)

I Am Desperately In Need Of Some Advice. / Desperately In Need Of A Job Pls Help / She Cheated on me and now desperately want me back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Need Of A New Job by blesskewe(f): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Please am looking for any job around lekki to ajah area u guys gotta help a sister embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed[sub][/sub] embarassed
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
wich type of job ? nanny, sex work abi mkting? be specific dear
blesskewe:
Please am looking for any job around lekki to ajah area u guys gotta help a sister embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed[sub][/sub] embarassed
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by blesskewe(f): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
wich type of job ? nanny, sex work abi mkting? be specific dear
personal assistant
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by greatermax77(m): 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Do u have#12,500, let me introduce you to bitcoin networking business that will pay you daily.
contact / what'sap,08037445127
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by Splinz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
You must not be desperate for anything. Just keep on pushing with focus and determination.

Well, there's an opening at Sangotedo for an accountant. Can you handle it?
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by lekbel09(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pray and search surely God go answer you
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by blesskewe(f): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Splinz:
You must not be desperate for anything. Just keep on pushing with focus and determination.

am a science student but I can learn
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by franchuks(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Splinz:

Greetings... Please is the Accountant job still available.?
Re: Desperately In Need Of A New Job by Splinz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
franchuks:

Greetings... Please is the Accountant job still available.?
No sir, sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity; A Call To Reality / Photos: Father Mourns Daughter Who Died Two Days To Her Dedication (photos) / WEB OF SEX: Whatsap Cheating Orgy Puts Church, 10 Marriages On Tenterhooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.