Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! (697 Views)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / How Long Should Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! by Olababymee: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
HAVE YOU TRIED THE HOTDOG?

I remember the first time I summoned courage to try the "hotdog".

I can hear you asking me what the "Hotdog is.

The hotdog is a form of pre-intimacy or non penetrative sex that involves stimulating the man's penis by rubbing it between the woman's breasts. The breasts are pushed close together around the penis to create a tight area for stimulation while the man thrusts.

Back to my story.

I felt awkward about it because I don't have Vitafoam breasts (if you know what I mean), that I felt were a prerequisite to do the hotdog.

In any case, I soldered on. Sometimes, you have to step out of your comfort zone. Right?

Because I felt awkward, I put a blindfold on my husband. The blindfold served 2 purposes.

1. It helped him focus on the pleasurable sensations by heightening his other senses.
2. It helped me deal with the awkward part of figuring out how to use my modest boobs to do the hotdog. (This was the primary reason, the other one was a bonus)

So, blindfold was on and I got down to business. Turns out you don't need big boobs to do the hotdog.

When I was comfortable enough with what I was doing to let him enjoy the erotic picture, I took off the blindfold and the rest, they say, is history.

My point?

When we get married and "life" takes over, sexual intimacy is one of the first things that is gets thrown to the backseat.

We forget about fun and we focus on function! Consequently, sex becomes boring and lacklustre.... a routine or something we do when we are "free".

From there it's a downward spiral if we leave things unchecked.

But never fear, help is here.

If you need an injection of fresh ideas to take your sex life from functional to PHENOMENAL, then URBAN AROUSAL is here to help you.

URBAN AROUSAL is a series of Short Erotic and Actionable stories to help couples achieve the sex life of their dreams.

Don't sleep on this. You can now get Volumes 1&2 for N4,000.

No, no, don't put that phone down. Don't procrastinate on this one.

Click the link to place your order.... https://mailchi.mp/dc2745411c2c/urban-arousal

Let's get sexual intimacy in your marriage right where it needs to be.

I am rooting for you.
Please spread the word to your friends who need this.

Re: If You Haven't You Tried The Hotdog, You Should! SEX!!! by Olababymee: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Link updated. You can click to access the books now. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Are First Sons Always Look Like Their Mother. / Young Couple Who Died 2 Weeks To Their Traditional Marriage Laid To Rest (pictur / See what kindness has caused..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.