Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (693 Views)

News Reporters/content Creators Needed At A Reputable Media Organisation / Content Creators/travel Bloggers/writers At Destinali Travels / A Change In The Technology World: Value Creators Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: . by tosbobby(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
You are too arrogant.
I doubt if you read and thing about the mess you published here.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
tosbobby:
You are too arrogant.
I doubt if you read and thing about the mess you published here.

Haba! Which one is arrogant again sir? I put the post that way cos I don't want someone to come and do nonsense for me and later create shitload of threads claiming I didn't pay... Most Nigerians can be a big disappointment when it comes to delivering on expectations so I just want to avoid that scenario. Nothing arrogant there sir.... Na hustle we all dey... Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: . by tosbobby(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello,
Apologies.
I thought it was one of those other guys that usually pollute nairaland with troublesome yet obsolated job advert.
God will help us
BlackAfrican:

Haba! Which one is arrogant again sir? I put the post that way cos I don't want someone to come and do nonsense for me and later create shitload of threads claiming I didn't pay... Most Nigerians can be a big disappointment when it comes to delivering on expectations so I just want to avoid that scenario. Nothing arrogant there sir.... Na hustle we all dey... Cheers.
Re: . by miriamchi(f): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I am looking for people who are EXTREMELY GOOD at creating subtitles to join me in a Subtitling project. Transcripts are already available. You must be familiar with the nitty gritty of Subtitling. I won't pay for bad job so don't bother joining my team if you know you're not competent in this field. Contact me with this number zero seven zero 8 six 4 one hundred seven six
WhatsApp me on 07064921509..let's do this.
Re: . by alexx187(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
been trying to get ur number,someone else is picking up,kindly help with the correct number
BlackAfrican:

Re: . by babatundeamos: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Please I am interested in this job. From what language to what language are we subtitling? 08157678993
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
alexx187:
been trying to get ur number,someone else is picking up,kindly help with the correct number

Hi. Call me on 070... Eight, six, four, 100, Seven, six
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
babatundeamos:
Please I am interested in this job. From what language to what language are we subtitling? 08157678993

The job is not a translation job sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
miriamchi:
WhatsApp me on 07064921509..let's do this.

I'm on telegram, not Whatsapp
Re: . by danolorunmo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
BlackAfrican:
I am looking for people who are EXTREMELY GOOD at creating subtitles to join me in a Subtitling project. Transcripts are already available. You must be familiar with the nitty gritty of Subtitling. I won't pay for bad job so don't bother joining my team if you know you're not competent in this field. Contact me with this number zero seven zero 8 six 4 one hundred seven six

Hello sir. I trust you had a blessed Sunday.
Please, do you still use the number you stated above? I've been trying to reach you sir
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
danolorunmo:

Hello sir. I trust you had a blessed Sunday.
Please, do you still use the number you stated above? I've been trying to reach you sir

Thanks sir... Yes the number is still available and reachable

(1) (Reply)

Geometrics Synergy Services Limited Latest Recruitment (6 Positions) / We Are Recruiting! / Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.