Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms (888 Views)

After 25 Years Of Marriage, No Menstrual Circle, My Wife Delivers Triplets / Ear Infection: Serious Help Needed / AMENORRHEA : No Menstrual Flow .A Natural Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I need real answers to this challenge

My girlfriend is supposed to be on her Menstrual period now but no blood has flowed. She had her last period last month from January 12 till January 18 or 19.

We have had sex a couple of times but no sperm was released in her. Also she has experienced the PMS like stomach pain for 3 days and pimples on her face but no blood has flowed.

My question is, is she pregnant (can't do test now) or is there any other reason she is not seeing her period

PS: She did blood test last December and her blood level was 30%. Can low blood level cause her not to see her period. She also said she has skipped a whole month of period before in 2013.
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Countersam(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP don't panic if you are sure you didnt nut in her.

Call your girl and book the night,make sure you bang the shït out of the punañi until you drill out oil...sorry blood. Seriously the blood will spill out, she needs hard sex.
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Progworld1:
Hello Everyone!

I need real answers to this challenge

My girlfriend is supposed to be on her Menstrual period now but no blood has flowed. She had her last period last month from January 12 till January 18 or 19.

We have had sex a couple of times but no sperm was released in her. Also she has experienced the PMS like stomach pain for 3 days and pimples on her face but no blood has flowed.

My question is, is she pregnant (can't do test now) or is there any other reason she is not seeing her period

PS: She did blood test last December and her blood level was 30%. Can low blood level cause her not to see her period. She also said she has skipped a whole month of period before in 2013.
we have things that can cause menstrual cramps like hormonal imbalance,infection and early menopause,so like her go for test,if it is infection both of you need to be treated,hormonal imbalance WhatsAp me for treatment on: 08038220168
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
we have things that can cause menstrual cramps like hormonal imbalance,infection and early menopause,so like her go for test,if it is infection both of you need to be treated,hormonal imbalance WhatsAp me for treatment on: 08038220168

Thanks I will do that
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by mamatwiny(f): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol.

Abeg make she do pregnancy test. Go to any chemist and buy pregnancy strip for test. One is n100.

Why are u scared? Is not just the head? grin

Lots of things can cause a woman's cycle to change; things like stress. She doesn't need to take any hormonal drugs cos her cycle just shifted once. It has to be recurrent b4 she thinks of taking any drug.

As for infection, u shld have known if u guys have one.
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2018
CONSULTATION SERVICES ON GYN/OBS

I wish to make it known publicly that I run consultation services on female health and pregnancy on mobile basis.
This is will allow me to have a special private discussion with all respective subjects as necessary.
Being suggested as putting all things make and put together, it is not going to run free. This will requires one to pay a certain amount for the time accrued or used. It is cheap and does not require one to pay as high as any physical services.
HOW TO START:
At first I thought it was good rendering out this service on phone call,it came so late that conversation through any of these messengers was alright. And using the whatapps messenger has proved it worth. Please in order to start,I would prefer;
i) You call to introduce yourself.
ii) You may also state clearly what service you really require from me
iii) if you don't feel like calling,you may also send it through by normal text messages
iv)Don't make any payment until you have discus this with me
v) Make transfer of service charges and confirm on my end if I have been credited.
vi) You may start conversing with me on whatapps or if you don't mind tell me when you want the consultation.

TIME AND DAYS FOR CONSULTATION:
Monday - Friday: 5p.m - 12a.m
Saturday - Sunday : 1p.m - 4p.m(noon)
8p.m - 1 a.m (evening)

CONSULTATION CHARGES:
The following are marked charges with respect time spent discussing on the phone;
At most 45min-1hr========1000-naira(#1000)
1hr-2hr========2000-naira(#2000)
2hr-3hr========3000-naira(#3000)
The rule is simple,for every hour spent a thousand naira is charge. It is cheap and affordable.
PAYMENT:
Service is render before payment as to avoid any case of incongruent complexities. Regarding this, I will duly indulge everyone to be churchly minded that operating under falsity and scamming is highly disapproving. Let's do things right.

PAYMENT METHOD:
Mobile transfer of service charges is richly advisable
CONSULTATION PHONE NUMBER: 08176371308 and 09075560712

CONSULTATION ACCOUNT NUMBER:
FCMB
Gabriel Ogedegbe

...respect to this I sincerely seek your resolve to give inputs to make this simpler and reachable to everyone giving an intention that I might not have hinted on something or overlooked at it.
In addition to the former,I want everyone us to:
1) draw the attention of every person here in case a fraud is sensed.
2) copy the vital part of this post as it may not always be pasted.
3) tell other women of this service as a helping hand to others.

I wish everyone the best of health and love this Val...

Happy Valentine's day
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by STENON(f): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Kudos to you !! It is a very nice idea. But one more thing, What is the sustainability of this scheme? Do you also welcome emergency case?
Re: Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 14, 2018
STENON:
Kudos to you !! It is a very nice idea. But one more thing, What is the sustainability of this scheme? Do you also welcome emergency case?

The sustainability depends on the interplay between the service provider and the one wanting the service. It is mainly consultation on a mobile basis and does not involve any form of physical exchange except for charges paid for. It is simple and an-easy-to-use service where one could detects how she wants to be served...

I welcome emergency service,as you know emergency has limit. It will be unserious of anyone to be mobile consulting on a health problem when someone is on the verge of dying. Like I said before and always say,'things should be done right even before the right time.' No person should carry a dead man case to mobile consultation and expect a brilliant result, it ain't going to work. We should do things the right way.

For me, mobile consultation should be done on relax mode,see it as a serious time to have an appointment with a doctor,write out your questions and expectations from the consultation, give more time to have him receive you and you hear him. At the end,both of you will appreciate each other.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Addicted To Sex? / Until This Happened, I Used To Be Very Hopeful About This Nation / Help!!, Shortness Of Breath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.