Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Snake Charmers Storm JAMB Headquarters In Search Of Money Swallowing Snake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snake Charmers Storm JAMB Headquarters In Search Of Money Swallowing Snake (529 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Sergeant Bello Kills 6 Colleagues At Police Headquarters In Maiduguri / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Snake Charmers Storm JAMB Headquarters In Search Of Money Swallowing Snake by MoremusicNG: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
As the news of the alleged report of a snake swallowing millions of Naira at the headquarters of the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board in Bwari heightens up. The Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Sen. Shehu Sani on Tuesday stormed the office with snake charmers.

The visit was birthed to unravel the mystery behind the reported missing N36 million from the office of JAMB in Makurdi, Benue State and the Snake that swallowed it.

NAN report that a Philomena Chieshe, a sales clerk in the JAMB office, Makurdi, told JAMB registrar and his team that “she could not account for N36 million she made in previous years before the abolition of scratch cards.

“In the course of interrogation, Philomena denied the allegations that she stole the money but confessed that her housemaid connived with another JAMB staff to spiritually (through a snake) steal the money from the vault in the accounting office”, the report said.

“I believe that the contribution I can make is to bring snake charmers from my constituency to the JAMB office and to help them fish out the snake and weed out snakes from their premises.”

Sani further said that if a snake could actually swallow N36 million, one day Nigerians may wake up to say that a snake had swallowed the country’s foreign reserve.

“Even if it is a spiritual matter, we believe that these people I brought, are some of the best snake charmers in the country and they will help in arresting both physical and spiritual snakes if there has been any in the JAMB office.”

He explained that it was very clear the incident did not happen during the tenure of the JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede.

“We are very proud of him. We believe he is someone who should continue to run this agency.

“It is good for Nigerians to know this is what happened before he came into office. I believe the best thing we can do is to continue to support him.

“It is high time Nigerians know that there may be other dirty things happening in other places but this place has exposed it for us. We know the truth and I’m very happy about that.

Read full story here @ http://mashable.com.ng/snake-charmers-senator-shehu-sani-storm-jamb-headquarters-in-search-on-money-swallowing-snake/

Re: Snake Charmers Storm JAMB Headquarters In Search Of Money Swallowing Snake by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018

(1)

Photo/video: Ex-nigerian Footballer Dies While Chasing Man Who Duped Him In Braz / 10 Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Two Communities In Kogi / Nigerian Police Officers Beating Up A Keke Driver -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.