Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine (4471 Views)

How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 / MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It - Phones / MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigeria’s telecommunications company, Globacom, has announced a new promo, which allows subscribers to buy LTE smartphones at rock-bottom prices in February and have access to unlimited browsing in the spirit of Valentine.

The special Valentine offer—from February 5 to19— will be available on the Huawei Y311 smartphone now reduced to N25,000 from N37,000 and the Huawei Y511 reduced to N36,000 from N45,000.

According to the terms of the offer, subscribers who buy the Y311 phone will have access to 3.13GB of free data monthly for four months, while those who purchase the Huawei Y511 will enjoy 4.5GB data for four months.

Globacom said the promo will avail Nigerians the opportunity to buy gifts with enduring benefits for their loved ones.

“The fact that the freebies last for four months means that subscribers can enjoy the non-stop browsing before and long after Valentine’s Day,” the company said in a statement.

Globacom had, in the past, given out prizes to subscribers in its Valentine promos, including an all-expense-paid trip to the exotic Obudu Cattle Ranch resort in Cross River State.

The current special Valentine promo coincides with the new data regime recently announced by the company.

Globacom disclosed in a statement that the new bundles, christened Unmatched Data, will give subscribers 25 percent bonus across all data plans.

It said: “This means that for new subscribers and those who renew before expiration of their plans, a N100 subscription, for instance, will fetch a total of 100MB; a N200 will get 262MB; N500, 1GB and N 1,000, 2GB.

“Also N2,000 will attract a 4.5GB data bundle; N2500, 7.2GB data bundle; all figures include the 25 percent bonus.”

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Live streaming tomorrow!

Ope oh!!!!!
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:
Live streaming tomorrow!

Ope oh!!!!!

angry

☣ ☠

Shey you get glo network for you side ni?

Glo network for here dey blink like the dots wey dey for digital clock.

The data offers from glo are usable to only a small fraction of subscribers. Glo is a waste generally.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Emily22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
If dem like make dem give 120gig of data free today...

I rather sub for airtel with my money than glo h+ (0.12kb/s).....
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

Shey you get glo network for you side ni?

Glo network for here dey blink like the dots wey dey for digital clock

☣ ☠

Glo is the fastest in ketu bro wink

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Catheriny: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

Glo is the fastest in ketu bro wink
Where in ketu
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emily22:
If dem like make dem give 120gig of data free today...

I rather sub for airtel with my money than glo h+ (0.12kb/s).....

I use Airtel in my second phone...it consumes data unfairly.
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Catheriny:

Where in ketu
Generally...
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Emily22(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

I use Airtel in my second phone...it consumes data unfairly.

Airtel is quite OK in terms of data consumption

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Catheriny: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

Generally...
I stay in ketu dat is my why I asked maybe I will get glo
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emily22:

Airtel is quite OK in terms of data consumption

Na so..monitor your data and see for yourself.

Once you spend 30 minutes on Instagram, you have 700 mb cutoff grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Catheriny:

I stay in ketu dat is my why I asked maybe I will get glo
You should
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Fynestboi: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
cool
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Emily22(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

By default,Instagram na data consumer.so its normal
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Emily22:

By default,Instagram na data consumer.so its normal
You don't understand my analysis. If you buy 1.5gb data of Airtel, it is equivalent to 700mb.

Dont even get me started with Mtn grin

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

Not true, Mr Glo.

I have been using Airtel and the data consumption is ok.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Papiikush: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
iyke926:

Not true, Mr Glo.

I have been using Airtel and the data consumption is ok.
Miss airtel, prove me wrong.
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Nwokediok: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///4BOnXkuqhoiGOJCgOZhV63
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Newsprex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Same way MTN dishing out 2000% instant bonus for their customers....

See how to activate via
https://prexblog.com/get-mtn-2000-instant-bonus-valid-for-3-months/
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by daamazing(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Papiikush:

You don't understand my analysis. If you buy 1.5gb data of Airtel, it is equivalent to 700mb.

brah it's a lie. They don't over deduct, compare your data usage with data bought. Airtel never over deducts

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Simeony007(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2018
So how does it browse free
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by minasota(f): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Lol

Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by adamsbadoo(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2018
eleyiiii gidi gan oooo smiley smiley

glo na oga
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Alphopius: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by xudek: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Papiikush:
Nigeria’s telecommunications company, Globacom, has announced a new promo, which allows subscribers to buy LTE smartphones at rock-bottom prices in February and have access to unlimited browsing in the spirit of Valentine.

The special Valentine offer—from February 5 to19— will be available on the Huawei Y311 smartphone now reduced to N25,000 from N37,000 and the Huawei Y511 reduced to N36,000 from N45,000.

According to the terms of the offer, subscribers who buy the Y311 phone will have access to 3.13GB of free data monthly for four months, while those who purchase the Huawei Y511 will enjoy 4.5GB data for four months.

Globacom said the promo will avail Nigerians the opportunity to buy gifts with enduring benefits for their loved ones.

“The fact that the freebies last for four months means that subscribers can enjoy the non-stop browsing before and long after Valentine’s Day,” the company said in a statement.

Globacom had, in the past, given out prizes to subscribers in its Valentine promos, including an all-expense-paid trip to the exotic Obudu Cattle Ranch resort in Cross River State.

The current special Valentine promo coincides with the new data regime recently announced by the company.

Globacom disclosed in a statement that the new bundles, christened Unmatched Data, will give subscribers 25 percent bonus across all data plans.

It said: “This means that for new subscribers and those who renew before expiration of their plans, a N100 subscription, for instance, will fetch a total of 100MB; a N200 will get 262MB; N500, 1GB and N 1,000, 2GB.

“Also N2,000 will attract a 4.5GB data bundle; N2500, 7.2GB data bundle; all figures include the 25 percent bonus.”

Noted
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by Countersam(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
Unlimited browsing on a very limited network? How possible is this?

#ourmumudondo
Re: Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine by lanre316: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papiikush:

It's not true. I understand why people have this negative opinion against airtel. They used to overdeduct with their blackberry plans. But they don't anymore. I use their data and data monitor app confirms they don't overdeduct.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alternative To Mtn, Vmobile And Glo Wap/gprs Connection / How To Format Or Hard Reset Nokia N8 & C7 / Please Engineers, What Does Chip Unlock Mean For Iphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.