Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guru's Come And Teach Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guru's Come And Teach Me (1050 Views)

I Will Tell And Teach You How I Started Making A Fortune From 3D Animation / Setup And Teach Me Clickworker I'll Pay You / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guru's Come And Teach Me by lekbel09(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys am a student and very well known on phone section of nairaland as a seller of good U.K. phones.I would like to learn about cryptocurrency trading and how to start .Things Like payonneer,ethereum and the likes .Please my big brothers and sisters in the house kindly help me.Thanks in advance
Re: Guru's Come And Teach Me by greatnaija01: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
go on facebook, look for ODEYEMI AKINYEMI on facebook... there may be several but this one is a soldier and his profile is on cryptocurrency. You will be wise to follow him and you will make lots of money if you are able to apply what he teaches

lekbel09:
Hi guys am a student and very well known on phone section of nairaland as a seller of good U.K. phones.I would like to learn about cryptocurrency trading and how to start .Things Like payonneer,ethereum and the likes .Please my big brothers and sisters in the house kindly help me.Thanks in advance
Re: Guru's Come And Teach Me by lekbel09(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
go on facebook, look for ODEYEMI AKINYEMI on facebook... there may be several but this one is a soldier and his profile is on cryptocurrency. You will be wise to follow him and you will make lots of money if you are able to apply what he teaches

Thank you really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Wig Display Dummy(shoulder Length) / Roll Up Banners At An Affordable Price. Get The Best Prices Now / Is This A Scam? Nlanders Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.