Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage (1797 Views)

Elikem Confirms Breakup With Edith 'Queen Dee' Chibhamu, Sugar Mummy / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / Rachel Appoh Slept With Elikem Kumordzie - Afia Schwarzenegger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by bumi10(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ex-Big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage

If I said 'I knew their union wasn't going to last', I wouldn't be wrong, after all, they are celebrities and their marriages are not expected to last. Is kind of their way of life. Anyway, were are they Big Brother Nigeria lovers? You need to read this...

Ex-Big Brother Africa couple, Pokello and Elikem have parted ways after 3 years of marriage which produced a child. The couple who met as housemates on Big Brother Africa got their fans aware of their break up after different Instagram shades from both parties.

Elikem shared a photo of a wedding ring on his Instagram page while shopping in London, wrote;

“I’m definitely not making a mistake on the next one. The RIGHT One.”

Taking turn to react to the sublimal shade, Pokello posted a picture of herself in a bath tub and captioned it:

'Realizing that I’m not for everyone, was the most beautiful thing I ever learned. It emancipated me and took the handcuffs off my spirit.

The estranged couple met in the Big Brother Africa house in 2013 and they had their traditional marriage in 2015. The couple were a darling to the hearts of many viewers back in 2013. This made their fans to welcome them at the airport on their return to Ghana after they left the Big Brother house.

Many started speculation their breakup in 2017 after Pokello failed to acknowledge Elikem on his birthday which she usually does. Elikem and Pokello usually put up their love for each other on social media, but stopped all that at some point last year. They both have a son together, Tristan, while Pokello had a son with her ex-boyfriend.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/ex-big-brother-africa-couple-pokello.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by Blakjewelry(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
At least them show result
Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by IME1: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
But why cry

Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
Maybe...

Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Money is good
Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by femi4: 6:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Pokello is too good for that common tailor
Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by MhizAJ(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2018
I really don't know why people break up in relationships especially those that always claim they love their partner

Where did all the love go to undecided
Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by ogbeniolola: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2018
Marriage is not reality show!
Re: Ex-big Brother Africa Couple, Pokello & Elikem Part Ways After 3yrs Of Marriage by ugbede69(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2018
celebrities marriage dey ever last ne? all na wash

(1) (Reply)

Freda Francis Steps Out In Style With Her Son [PICS] / Drama As 14year Old Boy Groundnut Seller Ask Regina Daniel Out -fans React / Rapper Azealia Banks’ Shows Off Her New Giant Breast Implants (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.