Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) (44392 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Short In Latest Sexy Pictures / DJ Cuppy Rocks Lacy Lingerie Top At Coachella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

As chairman presiding over this august gathering of learned men, I do hereby second this laudable motion.

Oya, Cuppy, comply with our official directive with immediate effect, for the advancement of mankind.
So this picture did not satisfy the Vascline craving?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
manitobor:

Baby you're so good natured ehn, I've never seen.

Please are you by any chance single?
I'm not single sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2018
007author:
If this girl can allow me suck her firm and you boobs for a day................ *salivating*
Just close your eyes while sucking your gal you see no difference from DJ cuppy's bobs.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by manitobor(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm not single sad

Uh no! cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Awoo88:

So this picture did not satisfy the Vascline craving?

It is only when ALL pertinent evidence has been presented for scrutiny, that Panel of Inquiry deliberations can commence, with a view to ratifying issuance of the White Paper, as per standard procedure when it comes to matters of national import like this one.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

No-how no-how, any time when dem post pinshure of fine woman when dey make blokos wake up, some people go dey vex.

Oga no vex. No be by force to look Cuppy yansh.

If you no stop to dey look am, I fiti go report you for Iya Momodu, make she take that bigi 4 yansh siddon for ya neck, sotay you go begin dey halla, dey, fight, dey beg say you nogo look am again.
Guy you need therapy Nairaland can't help you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=Jakumo post=65048619]This woman is full of herself and has zero talent, BUT, she obviously does exercise hard, and has the perfect female body to show off as a result.

Women with big firm breasts, trim waistlines, and bite-sized butts drive me absolutely insane with lust, and if this woman were kind enough to post a picture of herself topless or better still, wearing NOTHING, I would bust a nut for sure. [/quo

na wa ooo just kidnap and Bleep her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Guy you need therapy Nairaland can't help you.

No forovlen. I go use vex buy one correct Heinekin for you today, when we jam for beer parlor afta work.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

It is only when ALL pertinent evidence has been presented for scrutiny, that Panel of Inquiry deliberations can commence, with a view to ratifying issuance of the White Paper, as per standard procedure when it comes to matters of national import like this one.
Well, your panel will have to make do with the available evidence
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=Frankicent post=65054080][/quote]

You wan make she papa say make dem cash me and cook me like suya, abi ?

And before, I tink say you be my friend. See life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
hmmmmm, not that good.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
Awoo88:

Well, your panel will have to make do with the available evidence

Formal notification has already been served in writing to DJ Cuppy, requesting that she shed all her clothes for the camera with immediate effect, by Nairaland Court Order, which as you know very well, takes precedence over federal and state law.

This is a very serious matter with many legal ramifications, but our team of luminaries is up to the task, and will give good account of themselves.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by BethRhema(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2018
sexybbstar:
I dey always pity FEMI at times.

Baby,I am from Osun state...Ede...buzz me on 08129758411
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by finebois(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Her breast is not as big like that before.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by biosystech: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Formal notification has already been served in writing to DJ Cuppy, requesting that she shed all her clothes for the camera with immediate effect, by Nairaland Court Order, which as you know very well, takes precedence over federal and state law.

This is a very serious matter with many legal ramifications, but our team of luminaries is up to the task, and will give good account of themselves.
LOL. Your comments never disappoint. Always hilarious.

Want a fairly used laptop? Check below.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Horladipupo0505: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2018
rich people and their level of immorality.... why she no kuku off everything make we sabi say she won advertise market so dat ppl go dey patronize wella...na d thing she sabi na to snap pictures and post rubbish online me I no kuku blame her golibilitty bcoz I don't know whether wealth always make someone daft. ba to just dey upload everything.......I won marry in 2018 how that one they concern me.....doh just moving around niii
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2018
sexybbstar:
I dey always pity FEMI at times.

You just spoke my mind..lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by pooozeee(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
which 1 be the cuppy now

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:
This woman is full of herself and has zero talent, BUT, she obviously does exercise hard, and has the perfect female body to show off as a result.

Women with big firm breasts, trim waistlines, and bite-sized butts drive me absolutely insane with lust, and if this woman were kind enough to post a picture of herself topless or better still, wearing NOTHING, I would bust a nut for sure.

My crush!!! Se o wa ok sha??

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by noblesail(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2018
I see cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by AtikuCampaign(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Atiku is the right man.. Atiku for president 2019

Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Awoo88: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

Exercise in futility!!! You court can not make demand on individual in such matters. She at liberty to do as she pleases. you can however appeal to her and she reserves the sole to oblige you if she chooses to.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Papadoh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Which one is DJ Cuppy, is it the Brezzy one?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
come nigeria con wear that nonsense,na den you go know says guys dey para.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

So far na on part-time basis I dey do union member, Papa God nogo vex.
lol...you still be member sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Ndkings1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
pojophilius:
shey no be dj dis girl dy do nishe must be very hardworking cuz na everyday i dy read her news 4 here,,she don dethrone tonto nd munachi
Na people wey she pay for nairaland dey promote am ni
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Cromagnon: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:
This woman is full of herself and has zero talent, BUT, she obviously does exercise hard, and has the perfect female body to show off as a result.

Women with big firm breasts, trim waistlines, and bite-sized butts drive me absolutely insane with lust, and if this woman were kind enough to post a picture of herself topless or better still, wearing NOTHING, I would bust a nut for sure.
exercise ko exorcism ni
pesin no chop beleful you talk say she de exercise
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Cromagnon: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jakumo:

and she has tallent,in using her dad's wealth to build her own brand
no need to beef her
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by SuccesYear: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
dipopooo:
Femi otedola's children lack proper home training... All of dem are whores
seconded
Re: DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Jakumo:

All these Naija celebs, some of them dey go topless for beaches in the abroad where they're virtually unknown.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Weight Loss With Stunning & Sexy New Photos / Bidemi Kosoko's Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Video) / Cynthia Morgan Stuns In Red Outfit Shows Cleavages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.