Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (26902 Views)

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by PastorAji(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:
Our very own nairalander not like the noise maker we have in this forum whose only achievement is fuçking different girls and seeking attention online

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by maxiuc(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2018
grin

Airforce1

Right now

No worry bro no be only you dey beg God for good fortune

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by eripecs(f): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
OK.

In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity. We were not made to last forever, and God wants us to be with Him in Heaven.

--One day my heart is going to stop, and that will be the *end of my body*-- but not the *end of me.*

--I may live *60 to 100 years on earth*, but I am going to spend *trillions of years in eternity.*
This is the warm-up act --the dress rehearsal. God wants us to practice on earth what we will do forever in eternity..

--We were made by *God and for God*, and until you figure that out, life isn't going to *make sense.*

--Life is a series of problems:
*Either you are in one now,* OR *you're just coming out of one,* OR *you're getting ready to go into another one.*

Live this life with eternity in view

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Tanyabee(f): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
limerick u deserve this ,real talent never hides itself am happy for u
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Reedahgado(f): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Really?

Nairalanders are making waves. Congrats to him, hope he makes good delivery
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by IamAirforce1: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:
Our very own nairalander not like the noise maker we have in this forum whose only achievement is fuçking different girls and seeking attention online
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Divay22(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Airforce1 nids deliveranx.

Nobody wan even feature am.

Emoney use n dump im.
Nw dey hv pick anoda naiaralnder
Lol.. Airforce don die today grin grin
But the way, I never see am for sometime na o
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by justi4jesu(f): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Airforce1 nids deliveranx.

Nobody wan even feature am.

Emoney use n dump im.
Nw dey hv pick anoda naiaralnder

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by FRESHG(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
Limerick CONGRATULOBIA
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by dfrost: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2018
ObaKlaz:
...And Daddy Showkey signs Airforce1. grin grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by kaziblake(f): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Congratulations limerick
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by dfrost: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:

He's here ooo. Run before he sees you cheesy grin. He is now IamAirforce1 . May the other airforce is not the real airforce.
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by dfrost: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

Airforce1
Right now
No worry bro no be only you dey beg God for good fortune

cheesy grin but you shouldn't have used that image. I am feeling for the poor monkey already sad embarassed cry.
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Divay22(f): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2018
dfrost:

He's here ooo. Run before he sees you cheesy grin. He is now IamAirforce1 . May the other airforce is not the real airforce.
Nah.. You run. I did nothing wrong cheesy grin grin
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by MhizAJ(f): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Shut up

Fvck you fool!

See your mate...It's not by coming online to make noise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2018
I had a brawl here on NL with Limerick..and trust me he's a dope vet..
so happy for him.

Congrats Limerick.
So sure.. he must deliver .

#YOLO
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Xinzu: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Thank God. Giyazz is next!!
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Onechancearmy(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Which one is Ñairaland rapper again tori olorun?
Shey Ñairaland don become name of place?
Wen dem go sign Airforce1?
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Divay22:

D ediot WS band
He name is lifeofairforce and iamairforce1 nw
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by zynzyn(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2018
ObaKlaz:

mee una lef this boi now!!?
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by exlinkleads(f): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
lovely
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by joebee1990(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=queensera post=65045761]Nigerian indigenous rapper "Olamide" has signed two new young artiste to his label, YBNL. The YBNL boss took to his Instagram page to welcome the new signed artistes "Limerick" & "LYTA" to the label.

"Limerick" Is Reportedly To Be A Nairalander.

Wow @Limerick congrat bro,one by one we don dey flex
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YINKS89(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:

Fvck you fool!

See your mate...It's not by coming online to make noise

dis is serve savage savages savagery

1 Like

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Bestchisom(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2018
in other news.... speedy darlington signs airforce to BangDaDaDang label....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Haric(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2018
ObaKlaz:
grin
ObaKlaz:
lol
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by RealGucci: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
airforce 1 be spending his peanuts on cheap lounge and s.k sipping adulterated hennys ans china made mo'ets
shame on u airforce 1 say olamide nor sign u up
airforce1 of loosers
hahahahaha
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Shut up

E pain am

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by donjon: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don't know d bro buh congrats! will def watch out
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by salesforce: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Nice one, Lim. Hope you don't go soft. Hope you don't join those wack rappers in killing our beautiful genre. Giyaz is next.
Word bro! Amen. Giyaz is next!
Re: Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm really really happy for this news. congrats brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo To Build Water Source, Feed People In Late Mum’s Honour (video) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Xmas With Son In Sexy Santa Claus Dress / Judith Audu And Her Husband, Morten Foght Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.