Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands (404 Views)

Dangote’s Refined Product Hits European Market, Secures Crude Oil From U.S / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / China Coronavirus: Apple Temporarily Closes All 42 Stores In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands by lrmushh(m): 2:13am On Feb 14, 2018
Let me be your person shopper in the u.s, do you have some things done here, save that flight money and talk to me at southernenugu@gmail.com or visit my online shop at www.iclickandshop.com Thanks
Re: I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands by ArcFresky(m): 2:44am On Feb 14, 2018
I think you are a cool person.
Money must be made shaa..... but.. people are already doing it here on NL, you can search and check, and prolly improve.

Also your offering is kinda generic, how do you intend to send products back.

Whats d cost.
How long will d product take.
Stuff like dat... so check around NL.
Re: I'll Help You Shop From U.s Stores In Person And Run Some Other Errands by lrmushh(m): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for your wise counsel, i was hoping to give all the details needed to anyone in need of my services, that's why i left my gmail and website details on here.

(1) (Reply)

Enforcing Trademarks In Nigeria / Fire Razes 900 Shops At Bida Market / Arik Air Ends 10 Years Dispute With MMA2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.