Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

CSP Akin Fakorede Hands Over Recovered Toyota Spider To The Owner In Port Harcou - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CSP Akin Fakorede Hands Over Recovered Toyota Spider To The Owner In Port Harcou (354 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Recovered N191, 000 To Victim Of Fraud In Enugu(photos) / EFCC Hands Over Recovered ₦67.5 Million / Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CSP Akin Fakorede Hands Over Recovered Toyota Spider To The Owner In Port Harcou by bosindelive(m): 2:48am On Feb 14, 2018
#BOSINDESECURITYCAMPAIGN
Everytime I look at Achievements like this & how they put Smiles on the Faces of the Affected People, I Smile & thank God for SARS.
Mr Moses Ake would have lost this clean Toyota Spider, but God intervened with F-SARS Rivers State led by CSP AKIN FAKOREDE under the Command of the Commissioner Of Police, CP ZAKI MOHAMMED AHMED.
Security Is Everyones Business, get involved today.
.................hApPY vAlentine.................
<Partner With Us & Sponsor A Post>

This Post Is Supported By:

For Enquiries Contact: The POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND CAMPAIGN with BOSINDE Media Department: 08039456424, Social Media Handles @bosindelive Email: bosindelive@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: CSP Akin Fakorede Hands Over Recovered Toyota Spider To The Owner In Port Harcou by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD JOB

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go To The Police Or Not / A Man Died On Top Of Palm Tree In Imo State / Just In: Gunmen Kill 10,injure Score In Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.