Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? (1622 Views)

Bar Code / How Do I Register Bar Code For My Products? / Protecting Your Brand: Registering a Trademark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? by absoluteSuccess: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Sometimes in the year 2015, I coined the word Marada as a product name. As the product began to enjoy patronage, I went to CAC to file the name as a business name, and then went to NAFDAC to start the product registration with the establushment, only to discover that the name was taken January this year.

You can imagine my disappointments! Already I have Marada as a business name but I've lost it as a brand name. All the goodwill the name might have earned over the years goes to soneone that registers the name as trademark first. Well delay is not a good excuse.

My lame thought was that business name supercedes brandname. I thought business name secure your brandname, but I was wrong. You can register a business name and someone may rob you of your brandname if you delay.

I dont know how easy it is to generate nifty and impressive business name, then if you have one, do yourself a favour and get it trademark registered before you lose your truly nice brand identity to a stranger in the sideline.

Take your business as viable business once you srart getting positive feedbacks after sales and do the needful paperworks. Call me if you need a trademark for your brand name today.

Thanks.
Re: Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? by absoluteSuccess: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Call for your trademark registration.

It is essential part of building a brand name in any of your chosen career.

Build a formidable brand from scratch.

Re: Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? by llade(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
absoluteSuccess:
Call for your trademark registration.

It is essential part of building a brand name in any of your chosen career.

Build a formidable brand from scratch.

Just spoke with u
Re: Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? by absoluteSuccess: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
llade:

Just spoke with u

How are you faring pal?
Hows business?
Re: Need A Trademark Or Bar Code For Your Products? by absoluteSuccess: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
call for

Product barcode

Business name registration,

Limited Liability,

Trademark Registration.

(1) (Reply)

Started A Professional Laundry & Dry Cleaning Business With Less Than N300K... / The Easy Solution With Simple Social Tools / Batlan Cosmetics /organic Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.