Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Valentine Special!!! 5 Minutes Casual Sexual Pleasure Can Destroy Your Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine Special!!! 5 Minutes Casual Sexual Pleasure Can Destroy Your Eternity (281 Views)

When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Secure Your Eternity. / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Special!!! 5 Minutes Casual Sexual Pleasure Can Destroy Your Eternity by Revadebola: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2018
VALENTINE SPECIAL!!!
5 MINUTES CASUAL SEXUAL PLEASURE CAN DESTROY YOUR ETERNITY. (PART 1).

If only you are opportune, to hear one tenth of the true confessions, I have heard, of highly demonic men and women, who narrated how they had used casual sex to spiritually and physically destroyed people's lives, you won't need a gospel preacher to tell you to run away from all forms of casual sex.
Few years ago, I heard the confession of a diabolical man, who engages women in casual sex, he said, any lady he had sex with, can never conceive again in life. Because spiritually, during the sex act, he will implant barrenness into her body .
That gives you an insight of one spiritual reason for delay in conception.
If you are having delay in conception, your past free sexual life, may be the cause. Call me for deliverance prayers.
Also, some years ago, I heard the confessions of 3 undergraduate students, highly demonized, they narrated their stories of being on a spiritual assignment, they seduce men sexually and willingly give in for casual sex anywhere, anytime and anyhow the men want it.
They confessed that all the men they had sex with, cannot amount to anything good in life again. Because while they had sex with them, they exchanged their God's given destinies for the 5 minutes sexual pleasure.
Are you experiencing you keep struggling, but cannot achieve your goals? The curse might have being planted in you by your free sexual life, you need deliverance ministration.
There is no Biblical justifiable excuses or reasons for sex out side proper marriage. All sexual experiences outside proper marriage, expose you to spiritual attacks, curses and you inherit problems from your sex partners.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord destroy every traps towards sexual sins from my life.
2. I rebuke the spirit of sexual sins from my life.
3. Holy Spirit keep me holy for the rapture.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

What You Will Be / Musical Equipments / What Does The Bible Say About Lawsuits / Suing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.