Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ (2898 Views)

Toyota Camry 2005 XLE V6. SOLD.. / 2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 Tokunbo Available @1.3m Asking / SOLD##SOLDAccident Free Toyota Camry 2003 V6 Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Serious buyers only and non negotiable.

Super Clean, Lagos Cleared, V6 Automatic Transmission, Spare Tyre, Working perfectly fine. Reach us at Carmataz on 08039399575

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Engine

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dashboard

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Side Views

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Super Ride
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by diportivo: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2018
thebigkendo

shebi u wan buy Camry?

come check out this clean title one o grin

2 Likes

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by thebigkendo(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2018
diportivo:
the.bigkendo

shebi u wan buy Camry?

grin grin grin grin no oh, na Honda i wan buy but Ipfreely will be interested in this "clean title" Camry

2 Likes

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

Super Clean, Lagos Cleared, V6 Automatic Transmission, Spare Tyre, Working perfectly fine. Reach us at Carmataz on 08039399575

Smh

Oga please fix this post and provide this vehicle VIN, mileage and history if this is an accidented vehicle.

Please help yourself.
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by computerglobal(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2018
diportivo:
thebigkendo

shebi u wan buy Camry?

cheesy
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:

Smh

Oga please fix this post and provide this vehicle VIN, mileage and history if this is an accidented vehicle.

Please help yourself.

What a pity, the situation of this Country has really unsettled ppl(s) brain that they hardly live without meddling in other people's life/business. So sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

What a pity, the situation of this Country has really unsettled ppl(s) brain that they hardly live without meddling in other people's life/business. So sorry for you!

Your dubious and underhanded approach to your business, unfortunately for You, affects the rest of this public forum. It's fraudulent people like you that make this an unsafe place to conduct clean transactions.

There is no dealer here that would be hesitant to post these simple and basic details viz VIN, mileage and provide a basic history with full disclosure of any relevant issues.

You can hurl all the insults you want, but my aim is to single out people like you who choose to rip unsuspecting buyers on this forum off. When they get to this post and see these comments and see the true state of this vehicle and its history, they would note both your response and your username.

That's how reputations are built and lost. So good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

For the interested parties in this vehicle, these are the true facts about the vehicle which the dubious dealer has chosen to hide. Take note of them in any further transactions with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Here's a bonus for you.

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by diportivo: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by kingreign(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by LeJeun3: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2018

Pure title.....

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Abbeyismo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:
Here's a bonus for you.

Thanks for the history, am glad you did that for me.
Please kindly explain the word dubious and fraudulent, let's see your intelligence in making use of them.
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

Please kindly explain the word dubious and fraudulent, let's see your intelligence in making use of them.

Oh sure, happy to oblige.

3 Likes

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:

Oh sure, happy to oblige.

Good...

Then tell me, how does those words fit in my adverts?
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

Those are synonyms for deliberate deception and deliberate lack of full disclosure intended to deceive buyers into making a purchase without taking all the relevant facts into consideration.

If you looked carefully you'd see an advert directly below the definition in the image for fraudulent. It's an advertisement that just popped up, a Toyota camry for 650,000 on Jiji or some other online site.

That was a happy coincidence but now I'm glad because even if you don't understand the words, I'm sure you can understand the images.

You're welcome.
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
You had multiple opportunities simply to disclose the history of this vehicle and you chose not to.

Well now any interested parties on this thread now or in the future, would see all of this and the goal of sensitizing buyers on the tricks sellers here use, would be achieved.

It's your advert so you're at liberty to post whatever messages you so desire, the mission has been accomplished here.

Good Luck!
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by doctorbj4real(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ipfreely:

Those are synonyms for deliberate deception and deliberate lack of full disclosure intended to deceive buyers into making a purchase without taking all the relevant facts into consideration.

If you looked carefully you'd see an advert directly below the definition in the image for fraudulent. It's an advertisement that just popped up, a Toyota camry for 650,000 on Jiji or some other online site.

That was a happy coincidence but now I'm glad because even if you don't understand the words, I'm sure you can understand the images.

You're welcome.

Deliberate deception?
That's where you're getting it wrong...

A seller will only advertise what he or she has in stock and its condition, not how he or she gets it...

For example, i bought an accidented car, fix it, have it in the best possible condition... are you then saying I should advertise the old pictures or the present pictures of the car?

Or better still I bought a brand new car, used it for a while and decided to sell it... Are you insinuating I put the pictures of the brand new car up for advert rather than the pictures of the present used condition?
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Ipfreely: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

Deliberate deception?

A seller will only advertise what he or she has in stock and its condition, not how he or she gets it...

For example, i bought an accidented car, fix it, have it in the best possible condition... are you then saying I should advertise the old pictures or the present pictures of the car?

Or better still I bought a brand new car, used it for a while and decided to sell it... Are you insinuating I put the pictures of the brand new car up for advert rather than the pictures of the present used condition?

Will respond to this in the easiest possible manner.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles

Good night.
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
doctorbj4real:

Deliberate deception?

Please sleep and wake up and read this thing you just typed. Did you make sense to yourself? So, you believe it is right to purchase an accidented car and come here to pass it off as "super-clean" and working fine? Fear God.

Put yourself in the shoes of a buyer and decide whether you would not feel cheated and duped if a car hawker sold you a repaired car (even without any fault, which is highly doubted) without disclosing in the first place that the car was involved in an accident and has been repaired? Would you happily patronise such a car hawker again? These are the questions that should prick your conscience.

I'm not a perfect person but my conscience still hurts me if I as little as give the mallam or bikeman bad currency notes without first informing him or showing him the notes, even though I'm not responsible for the mutilation of the notes.

Again, fear God! The fear of God trumps greedy gain all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by diportivo: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
tolusan:

Please sleep and wake up and read this thing you just typed. Did you make sense to yourself? So, you believe it is right to purchase an accidented car and come here to pass it off as "super-clean" and working fine? Fear God.

Put yourself in the shoes of a buyer and decide whether you would not feel cheated and duped if a car hawker sold you a repaired car (even without any fault, which is highly doubted) without disclosing in the first place that the car was involved in an accident and has been repaired? Would you happily patronise such a car hawker again? These are the questions that should prick your conscience.

I'm not a perfect person but my conscience still hurts me if I as little as give the mallam or bikeman bad currency notes without first informing him or showing him the notes, even though I'm not responsible for the mutilation of the notes.

in oda words bros

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by thebigkendo(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2018
tolusan:

"car hawker" I like that.. Very few car dealers on nairaland. 98.5% are car hawkers.. Hawking different cars they never saw..
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by thebigkendo(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Ipfreely:

Will respond to this in the easiest possible manner.

https://www.nairaland.com/4182860/sold-2011-honda-crv-73000miles

Good night.

Op can also learn from Calculuxs with b4 &
after pictures https://www.nairaland.com/4350400/tin-can-cleared-2007-toyota-camry#65098073

1 Like

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by nurez305(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Ipfreely:

For the interested parties in this vehicle, these are the true facts about the vehicle which the dubious dealer has chosen to hide. Take note of them in any further transactions with him.
good job bro.. but what I don't understand is that, how did you manage to get the car history without the vin of the car... Is it that you went on copart and starting searching for the car one by one or what?

You are really doing a very great job here on auto section
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by timifakay(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
This doctor didn't come here to play.
He came to post current pictures only.
And by the time buyer starts hearing a squeak in the engine bay, he or she will replace all suspension parts and still the sound won't go.
In all his replies, he has failed to post the dashboard showing mileage, that when we will know how terrible an hawker he is, he's 7/10 already tho, so I don't expect a current mileage to be more than 100k. He would have removed an equivalent of amount spent to fix car from the odometer...

1 Like

Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by Readonee35L(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018

Ipfreely:

Open your brain and receive knowledge.
Posting b4 pics is a thing of preference. If yoh want to know the history you ask for vin.

I wonder where you'd buy a clean title Camry 07 for 2.3M
One would buy the car around 3kusd with auction fees like 500usd
Shipping and trucking $1k and above depends on location
Clearing like 450k naira.
And one would still fix the small accident. And do other few repairs.
Sometimes this auction cars come with parts missing. You might discover some unnecessary parts are missing you have to goto ladipo and buy them again.

So tell me how much would you sell.
All i listed above to land this is camry is almost 2m.

If one posts a clean title 07 camry for 3.5M
You'd run down the thread and call the seller gready.

You guys are fuçking insatiable.

Because you see copart lot number on wind shield and search the car on copart to know the sale info. you think you're a guru.

This camry with the price 2.3m and even the kind of crash it had (replace bonnet and bumper shikena ) is not bad at all.

I dont know the owner of this car but lets be realistic.

Gazzuzz lejeune kingreign and co. Make una let this commandos use brain.

Even on cargurus.com there are salavge cars which have been rebuilt and put for sale. Do you see the dealers putting the crash pictures in the adverts? . if you are keen on buying clean title . inspect the car and do a vin report on it.

Not petty fools who dont even own a tricycle looking for clean title 07 camry for 2m.

Calculusx and gazzuzz you guys are also into importation. You better let this guys know whats up before they ruin everybody's thread. You both buy from copart and iaai well.

They think its only on auction sites crashed cars exist.

Do you know how many clean titles ive gone through which has had serious accident??

Only cars with insurance reach auction . or classic cars.

Most of them will be sold of craigslist or somewhere else.
Stop playing your self because the car still has its lots number on the screen then you search pictures and form James bond.
Re: Tincan Cleared 2007 Toyota Camry LE V6 ------SOLD------ by thebigkendo(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Readonee35L:

Open your brain and receive knowledge
I wonder where you'd buy a clean title Camry 07 for 2.3M
One would buy the car around 3kusd with auction fees like 500usd
Shipping and trucking $1k and above depends on location
Clearing like 450k naira.
And one would still fix the small accident. And do other few repairs.
Sometimes this auction cars come with parts missing. You might discover some unnecessary parts are missing you have to goto ladipo and buy them again.

So tell me how much would you sell.
All i listed above to land this is camry is almost 2m.

If one posts a clean title 07 camry for 3.5M
You'd run down the thread and call the seller gready.

You guys are fuçking insatiable.

Because you see copart lot number on wind shield and search the car on copart to know the sale info. you think you're a guru.

This camry with the price and even the kind of crash it had is not bad.

I dont know the owner of this car but lets be realistic.

Gazzuzz lejeune kingreign and co. Make una let this commandos use brain.

Even on cargurus.com there are salavge cars which have been rebuilt and put for sale. Do you see the dealers putting the crash pictures in the adverts? . if you are keen on buying clean title . inspect the car and do a vin report on it.

Not petty fools who dont even own a tricycle looking for clean title 07 camry for 2m.

Cal.culusx and gazz.uzz you guys are also into importation. You better let this guys know whats up before they ruin everybody's thread. You both buy from copart and iaai well.

bros GAZZUZZ and Calculusx "usually" post pictures of before & After repairs. Issue is full disclosure not pricing.
We all know why you are pained

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap...2002 Lexus Rx300 Available @2,000,000 Asking / SOLD OUT Camry Sport Tokunbo 08088525399@2.6m / New Arrival: Toks 2004 Lexus RX330 Basic Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.