Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria (3112 Views)

How to Obtain Certificate Of Mineral Buying Center- (photo) / Lithium Ore Buying Center / Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
OBTAINING CERTIFICATE OF MINERAL BUYING CENTER
There is a lot of misconceptions about how to obtain licenses and permits to operate in the Solid Mineral Sector; however, these licenses and permits are very easy to obtain if you have the right information.

To start the business of buying and selling of any type of mineral in Nigeria, you need a License known as Certificate of Mineral Buying Center. The requirements and procedures to obtain this very important permit are discussed below.

Certificate for a Mineral Buying Center is issued by the Department of Artisanal And Small-Scale Mining, Ministry of Mines And Steel Development, Abuja. You can apply by yourself or have an agent process the document for you.

MINERAL BUYING CENTER:
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Articles & Memorandum of Association
3. CAC Forms CO2 & CO7
4. Evidence of Office Address (you can even use you home address)
5. Evidence of Technical Competence (don't worry, your Agent will provide this)
6. Evidence of payment of prescribed fees

The Certificate will be issued to you within two weeks of application or thereabout. The general practice is that agents are paid to process the License; however, you can do it by yourself if you have the time for the follow ups. With this document, you can start the buying and selling of any type of mineral you wish to trade on in the Country. See my signature to contact me for enquiries or for assistance.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by delishpot: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thank you OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
delishpot:
Thank you OP
The development of the Nigerian private sector is a patriotic duty for all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by Confirmeroptima(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
@kudosamass,

Thank you for this thread. Please I have a question for you. I have read through the Mineral and minning Act 2007 , but couldnt find the requirement to obtain license for the mineral buying center. Kindly guide me

kudosamass:
The Solid Mineral Sector in Nigeria is regulated by Law. The mining, buying, selling, trading and export of any mineral in the Country is governed by the Nigerian Minerals And Mining Act 2007.

There is a lot of misconceptions about how to obtain licenses and permits to operate in the Solid Mineral Sector; however, these licenses and permits are very easy to obtain if you have the right information.

To start the business of buying and selling of any type of mineral in Nigeria, you need a License known as Certificate of Mineral Buying Center. The requirements and procedures to obtain this very important permit are discussed below.

Certificate for a Mineral Buying Center is issued by the Department of Artisanal And Small-Scale Mining, Ministry of Mines And Steel Development, Abuja. You can apply by yourself or have an agent process the document for you.

LICENSE FOR MINERAL BUYING CENTER:
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Certificate of Incorporation
2. Articles & Memorandum of Association
3. CAC Forms CO2 & CO7
4. Evidence of Office Address (you can even use you home address)
5. Evidence of Technical Competence (don't worry, your Agent will provide this)
6. Evidence of payment of prescribed fees

The Certificate will be issued to you within two weeks of application or thereabout. The general practice is that agents are paid to process the License; however, you can do it by yourself if you have the time for the follow up. With this document, you can start the buying and selling of any type of mineral you wish to trade on in the Country. See my signature to contact me for enquiries.
Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by shegs192: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
How can I contact you... can't see any signature
Re: Mineral Buying Center for Mineral Trade In Nigeria by kudosamass(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
shegs192:
How can I contact you... can't see any signature
Call or WhatsApp me on 08130799304

(1) (Reply)

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. / Pls Ur Advice, A Kingsize Deep Freezer Or Ice Block Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.