Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Joomla Deprecated Error.any Idea? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Deprecated Error.any Idea? (2114 Views)

Mysql Deprecated Problems / Ie6 Browsers (deprecated Or Not)? / Any Idea About The Cms Application Www.234next.com Or Www.businessdayonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Deprecated Error.any Idea? by ponana(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2010
I keep getting a deprecated error on all my pages on Joomla ,even i try to access some of my installed modules.The pages works quit alrigh,but it is always showing a deprecated error of some kind.Am kinda of a newbie to joomla so any help would be appreciated in lay man terms only please.
Re: Joomla Deprecated Error.any Idea? by Incarnate: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
if you are getting a function deprecated or some type of deprecated error. that means that, the version of php installed on your server does not match with the requirements of joomla's php codes. as the php codes for joomla are newer than the php version installed on your server.

the notorious one is regex no longer in php5 but is still in php5. so if you use the regex function in a php5 application and your server is running php4, well you will get deprecated errors.

copy and paste the error so one can know more. you have no worries. maybe you should upgrade the version of your php if possible.
Re: Joomla Deprecated Error.any Idea? by mcfranc(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
You are probably on an old version of PHP or your modules are not compatible with the latest available version of Joomla! You may want to post the exact error you are getting.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Facebook Page/Group For Sale? / Is It Ok, To Copy News On A News Website to my own website / FREE Tutorial: How To Grow A PROFITABLE E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.