Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Which Should I Go For Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Should I Go For Please? (2970 Views)

Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Go For Please? by PureMe01: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
please I have finally succeeded in accumulating d fund on my aliexpress account to purchase a high-end device other than the popular Samsung and iphone but am now confused on which to go for.I initially had xiaomi mi 7 in mind.then all of a sudden,I fell in love with elephone u pro and recently 360 n6 is d new catch.
please of these three devices,which should I go for.very confused over these three.d specs and build qualities are out of this world..I need a sound opinions pls.am making d purchase on Monday.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
PureMe01:
please I have finally succeeded in accumulating d fund on my aliexpress account to purchase a high-end device other than the popular Samsung and iphone but am now confused on which to go for.I initially had xiaomi mi 7 in mind.then all of a sudden,I fell in love with telephone u pro and recently 360 n6 is d new catch.
please of these three devices,which should I go for.very confused over these three.d specs and build qualities are out of this world..I need a sound opinions pls.am making d purchase on Monday.

Xiaomi mi 7 isnt out yet, I wouldn't advise you to go for the elephone cos you are not guaranteed any OS update. Really don't know about 360 mobile,specs look great on paper. Why not consider mi6 or mi note 3?
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by PureMe01: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Xiaomi mi 7 isnt out yet, I wouldn't advise you to go for the elephone cos you are not guaranteed any OS update. Really don't know about 360 mobile,specs look great on paper. Why not consider mi6 or mi note 3?
but mi 7 is Already on sale on aliexpress abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni?my dear d specs of elephone u pro is mad and d design is class,exact specs and quality of Samsung s8 but way cheaper.I need to use another device other than Samsung and DAT elephone seems it but d other two still enter my eyes.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
PureMe01:
but mi 7 is Already on sale on aliexpress abi na my eyes dey deceive me ni?my dear d specs of elephone u pro is mad and d design is class,exact specs and quality of Samsung s8 but way cheaper.I need to use another device other than Samsung and DAT elephone seems it but d other two still enter my eyes.

Mi 7 hasn't been launched yet prolly April or so. If all you are about is design,then the elephone seems a nice choice but have once used their device and their software policy is trash. Do you want to have an expensive toy down the line?
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by PureMe01: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Mi 7 hasn't been launched yet prolly April or so. If all you are about is design,then the elephone seems a nice choice but have once used their device and their software policy is trash. Do you want to have an expensive toy down the line?
well I will have to analyze d mi 6 DAT u proposed and compare d both
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by sureinfo: 4:46am On Feb 16, 2018
All these phones you are calling are wash, plz I advise you go for the new tecno camon CM, you won't regret it
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by bravesoul247(m): 5:24am On Feb 16, 2018
You can add TECNO Camon CM to your list
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by bravesoul247(m): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2018
sureinfo:
All these phones you are calling are wash, plz I advise you go for the new tecno camon CM, you won't regret it
I agree with you.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by GrandMufti: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2018
sureinfo:

bravesoul247:
You can add TECNO Camon CM to your list

I hope you read the part where op said he has accumulated aliexpress pocket funds?
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

I hope you read the part where op said he has accumulated aliexpress pocket funds?

These people are robots, they have lost all sense of reasoning because of their paychecks from tecno. Tbh they know tecno is really losing ground and them fit nor pay them again. lolllll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by GrandMufti: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

These people are robots, they have lost all sense of reasoning because of their paychecks from tecno. Tbh they know tecno is really losing ground and them fit nor pay them again. lolllll.

grin I tell you
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by givasawa: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2018
I think your mind is already settling for the elephone. Then go for it. You know you love it most! you want it! Just have it with no doubts.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by tafat: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2018
I totally agree with you, the camon CM is a great device indeed
sureinfo:
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by pioukul1: 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
Smh... Your choice of phones are really horrible.
You didn't even mention infinix or Tecno for mid range phones.

Most of those phones aren't what they advertise online, and in this modern age, one can't do without a functional customer care.

PureMe01:
please I have cryfinally succeeded in accumulating d fund on my aliexpress account to purchase a high-end device other than the popular Samsung and iphone but am now confused on which to go for.I initially had xiaomi mi 7 in mind.then all of a sudden,I fell in love with telephone u pro and recently 360 n6 is d new catch.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by pioukul1: 7:57pm On May 04, 2018
And Lol... You are definitely a markerter... Wtf is you accumulated money on your Aliexpress account?... Lol... Only newbies will fall for that.

You dey try sha... I hope elephone is paying you well.
And you are a horrible marketer too!... You wrote telephone instead of elephone. grin

PureMe01:
please I have finally succeeded in accumulating d fund on my aliexpress account to purchase a high-end device other than the popular Samsung and iphone but am now confused on which to go for.I initially had xiaomi mi 7 in mind.then all of a sudden,I fell in love with telephone u pro and recently 360 n6 is d new catch.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by PureMe01: 8:03pm On May 04, 2018
pioukul1:
And Lol... You are definitely a markerter... Wtf is you accumulated money on your Aliexpress account?... Lol... Only newbies will fall for that.

And you are a horrible marketer too!... You wrote telephone instead of elephone. grin

am not a marketer like u son..thanks for d correction mr.perfect.i know wat I meant to type so typographical error is not a sin
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by chicwoman(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
Go for an affordable tecno or infinix
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by chicwoman(f): 1:43pm On May 05, 2018
Haba
Let the person get the help he/she needs na
No need to attack anybody
pioukul1:

Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by chicwoman(f): 1:44pm On May 05, 2018
I'm really curious about the phone and Ive heard good things about it
tafat:
I totally agree with you, the camon CM is a great device indeed
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by chicwoman(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2018
Xiaomi marketers smh
fibonacci2526:

Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 1:49pm On May 05, 2018
chicwoman:
Xiaomi marketers smh

A Tecno marketer will know one.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by chicwoman(f): 2:14pm On May 05, 2018
You Xiaomi people are always looking to attack others
Your brand manager needs to do a better job. You dont have to bring other brands down to promote your own
I am a TECNO user and I talk about my experiences but you people are always looking to shoot others down
Instead of focusing your energy on gaining a good share of the Nigerian market.......
Misplaced priorities smh

fibonacci2526:

A Tecno marketer will know one.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 2:23pm On May 05, 2018
chicwoman:
You Xiaomi people are always looking to attack others
Your brand manager needs to do a better job. You dont have to bring other brands down to promote your own
I am a TECNO user and I talk about my experiences but you people are always looking to shoot others down
Instead of focusing your energy on gaining a good share of the Nigerian market.......
Misplaced priorities smh

lolll, the OP clearly stated he has accumulated alipocket funds and you guys hopped on here to talk about Tecno. Any intelligent human knows Tecno or infinx products are not sold on alixpress .it's like saying the OP should buy Tecno on Amazon after he clearly stated he has Amazon gift card
I wonder what you guys think before jumping and naming Tecno. Who cares if Xiaomi gains ground in Nigeria, it's your loss and not mine if you keep using Tecno and co. Am not paid like you guys are. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 2:26pm On May 05, 2018
Tecno marketers make Una rest, OP don buy Xiaomi phone already. All this campaign after election nor go work. Try the next thread. grin grin
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by GrandMufti: 4:40pm On May 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

lolll, the OP clearly stated he has accumulated alipocket funds and you guys hopped on here to talk about Tecno. Any intelligent human knows Tecno or infinx products are not sold on alixpress .it's like saying the OP should buy Tecno on Amazon after he clearly stated he has Amazon gift card
I wonder what you guys think before jumping and naming Tecno. Who cares if Xiaomi gains ground in Nigeria, it's your loss and not mine if you keep using Tecno and co. Am not paid like you guys are. grin

grin
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by GrandMufti: 4:43pm On May 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Tecno marketers make Una rest, OP don buy Xiaomi phone already. All this campaign after election nor go work. Try the next thread. grin grin

Just imagine grin I have even forgotten about this thread..

Someone is even mentioning Xiaomi brand manager.... Chai grin

We don suffer
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by fibonacci2526: 4:53pm On May 05, 2018
GrandMufti:

Just imagine grin I have even forgotten about this thread..

Someone is even mentioning Xiaomi brand manager.... Chai grin

We don suffer

lolllll, to show most of them nor dey use their brain. All them know na Tecno, even if you ask them their names, dem go mention Tecno.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by GrandMufti: 5:20pm On May 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

lolllll, to show most of them nor dey use their brain. All them know na Tecno, even if you ask them their names, dem go mention Tecno.

grin
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by Emeka71(m): 7:21pm On May 05, 2018
PureMe01:
please I have finally succeeded in accumulating d fund on my aliexpress account to purchase a high-end device other than the popular Samsung and iphone but am now confused on which to go for.I initially had xiaomi mi 7 in mind.then all of a sudden,I fell in love with elephone u pro and recently 360 n6 is d new catch.
Go for your heart desire.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by Rubiesangel: 11:18am On May 06, 2018
fibonacci2526:

it's called brand loyalty and identity. And before you can identify with a brand, you must have had great satisfaction from the brand. Xiaomi doesn't come close to Tecno.
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by Rubiesangel: 11:20am On May 06, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Xiaomi that does not have a customer service in Nigeria. How then do you take care of your customer complaints? Foul!!!!
Re: Which Should I Go For Please? by Rubiesangel: 11:29am On May 06, 2018
fibonacci2526:
election Go happen again by the time OP phone spoil and him no fit find spare part to take repair am. OP no know say Xiaomi no get customer centre for Nigeria? Ok o. Tecno Carl care is few metres away from you and all your Tecno devices would be fixed sharply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brutally Honest Review On The Tecno Camon 11 Pro (video) / Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / Does Glo Bis Still Work On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.