Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? (901 Views)

ANOUNCEMENT: Permission to Publish Your Story On My Blog / Check Out My Blog / My Blog: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by English1(f): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2010
Hi, I've not posted in this section before but I've been a member here for a few years and posted elsewhere.

I'm just starting a blog on writing - I'm studying creative writing at university and want to be a published writer one day. My blog is about sharing information and resources on writing and trying to get published, and I'd love to put in an interview with someone in that situation in Nigeria. I've read quite a few threads here about how difficult it is there with less of a domestic market etc, but I've also seen some great work posted, so I know a lot of you have talent!
Although my blog is UK-based I think it would be really interesting to see what is happening to wannabe writers elsewhere in the world.

Anyone want to volunteer? We can do an email Q&A. You need to be serious about your writing and efforts to get published (or maybe you've already had a little success?).
Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by einsteine(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sounds interesting. I think i have something interesting to share. My email is einsteinesegbue@yahoo.com. What's your blog site?
Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by 9japple(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
hi i'm a writer in a nigerian university (uniport) and i want to get some of my works published, perhaps starting with your interview. i wrote NAIJA BRIDE which came third in the 2009 bbc african performance season. visit the bbc website to confirm. you can get back to me on +2348068429492 my email addy is waywitwurdz@yahoo.com. i'm robinson zino on facebook(my profile is there)
Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by maclatunji: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
I heard NAIJA BRIDE on BBC. I think it is brilliant, you are quite a good creative writer. Keep it Up! I am more of a non-fiction writer at the moment. I want my first work of fiction to be a masterpiece. So I will only do it when the vibe is right.
Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by m3xy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
i have a blog www.otattler..com

its basically creative writing, but gossip just gives that platform to be heard.

Look it up, tell me what you think
Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
Check out www.mynewhitmanwrites.com. My book, A Heart to Mend has just been published. It is available on Amazon and all over. Contact me at Myne @ Mynewhitman. com

Re: Want To Be Interviewed For My Blog? by ilosiwaju: 7:10pm On May 05, 2010
Interested! cyracles@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

My Intern At Cocacola: Nbc / A Score To Settle / Diary Of A Funaabite - Part 3 (my Love Life Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.