Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today (1635 Views)

Car Battery Theft: Is There A Lasting Solution? / My First Experience Picking Up A Car From Tincan Port, Lagos To Port Harcourt / Car Battery Theft (how Do I Secure My Car!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by jaychubi: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
I got the shocker today when I woke up to discover that boys have stolen my car battery and CD. So I ask what are the steps you took to ensure that your car CD and battery are safe. Give tips

1. My mechanic has suggested I go and construct a lock for my battery compartment dt will take a bulldozer to unlock grin grin grin and I have noted dt but what of my car CD, I can't ride on a car without good music system angry angry cry

2. Please how much will it take me to change my car door lock as dt lock has become an ashawo that can be opened by some keys.

Cc gazzuzz n co

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by aieromon(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm guessing your car is a Toyota.

Gazzuzz now welds down battery cages for a living and he might have to weld down your car stereo system somehow. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
aieromon:
I'm guessing your car is a Toyota.

Gazzuzz now welds down battery cages for a living and he might have to weld down your car stereo system somehow. grin grin
ofcos ahaha

1 Like

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by cyborg123(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Installing an aftermarket security system with vibration sensor can help.

The alarm will blare the horn and/or siren if the car is jerked while the security is armed.

The alarm will also engage if any of the car doors is opened without disarming the security with the remote first. With a little rewiring, the bonnet can be included in the mix if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
I'm sure you parked your car by the roadside. You're even lucky your ECU (Brainbox) wasn't removed.
Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Zoharariel:
I'm sure you parked your car by the roadside. You're even lucky your ECU (Brainbox) wasn't removed.

OP runs outside to check his ECU grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by 9japrof(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2018
So sorry for your loss, learn from your mistakes
Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by jaychubi: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

OP runs to check ECU grin

Jesus mu yeee, runs to check car again
I will need a mechanic to even confirm if it was stolen or not ooo chai. It doesn't seem so with my observation.

1 Like

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by ironheart(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2018
This is scary o, some times when i see some areas, i rather drive off than to park my ride there. While at night we just trust God to protect the car for us
Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by aieromon(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2018
jaychubi:

Jesus mu yeee, runs to check car again
I will need a mechanic to even confirm if it was stolen or not ooo chai. It doesn't seem so with my observation.

Brother Gazzuzz will also need to weld down the ECU.

That is if the car is a Toyota.
Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by diportivo: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2018
just buy a Volvo

for peace of mind wink

3 Likes

Re: Car CD And Battery Theft Just Got My First Experience Today by Airborne02(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
diportivo:
just buy a Volvo

for peace of mind wink
lol naso . volvo anyday anytime .. S60 rules

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Please / Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? / What Does These Say About The Personality Of The Vehicle Owners (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.