Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here (982 Views)

Is there A Whatsapp Group For Nairaland Car Sellers? Or I Can Create One? / SARS Men Defrauding CAR Sellers / Largest Car Sellers,buyers, Dealers Community On Whatsapp,come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by lesterpullen: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Before you go for inspection make sure you call,before you call make sure you ask for the mileage!!!!

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by jaychubi: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mileage is nothing u r just a complete learner

Good maintenance is key a well maintained Toyota vehicle will easily reach 500000km on d factory fitted engine

Some cars with 250000km are better than others on 150000km bc good maintenance is d difference.

7 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by lesterpullen: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
jaychubi:
Mileage is nothing u r just a complete learner

Good maintenance is key a well maintained Toyota vehicle will easily reach 500000km on d factory fitted engine

Some cars with 250000km are better than others on 150000km bc good maintenance is d difference.

Your statement is final and it has been noted
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by johnabraham: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
some dealers are even more funny....... they will never disclose their location to a prospective client....... they prefer meeting client somewhere far place so that once they sell defected vehicle then nobody can trace them....
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
lesterpullen:
Before you go for inspection make sure you call,before you call make sure you ask for the mileage!!!!

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!
YOU ARE A LEARNER My friend, Milegae ke?

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by tmeeto: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
It’s cost #2000 to roll-back millage. Be wise my friend.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by Ipfreely: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
lesterpullen:

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!

Misplaced priorities bro.

Go through a number of posts over the past week and you'd see that a significant number of dealers here adjust the mileage and deliberately hide other information about these vehicles.

If you're interested in any 'tokunbo' vehicle here, request the VIN of the vehicle, and its current state and mileage, and compare your findings, before scheduling an inspection of the vehicle in a reasonable location.

Any discrepancy in the VIN report should raise red flags for you. VIN findings cannot be modified arbitrarily, and they are almost always accurate.

If you're interested in a vehicle pre owned in Nigeria...Well in that case physical inspection is most important. That encompasses documentation verification and all of that. In that scenario, the VIN would be less important.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by computerglobal(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Know your car’s most recent history with real-time event reporting

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by timifakay(m): 4:52am On Feb 15, 2018
lesterpullen:

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!

Is this all you created a topic for?
Or there's a page - 1 which I'm not seeing cos I'm not understanding oh.

Elders in the land come and help me out here oh.

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo,

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by thebigkendo(m): 7:19am On Feb 15, 2018
timifakay:

Is this all you created a topic for?
Or there's a page - 1 which I'm not seeing cos[b] I'm not understanding oh.
[/b]
Elders in the land come and help me out here oh.

Bank.y3w, chu.kel, comput.erglobal, Dipor.tivo, eric.o2k2, Gaz.zuzz, honm.usa, Ipfre.ely, Kingr.eign, Le.Jeun3, Mayo.r2013, nu.rey, Obekedia.mondfuto, Prin.cetom1, thebigke.ndo,

What are you not understanding??

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

NB biko I no be elder oh.. Just a demeanor
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by kingreign(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2018
And you wasted seuns bandwidth for this halfbaked information of a thread? angry
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by timifakay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

What are you not understanding??

MILEAGE IS THE KEY!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

NB biko I no be elder oh.. Just a demeanor

Key kọ́, remote ni
Re: How To Deal With Idiotic Car Sellers Here by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
timifakay:

Key kọ́, remote ni

hahahahahA

ermmmmmmm, if mileage is the key, what/ who is the padlock?

e bami beere fun op

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Camry Droplite (kaduna) / SMART BUY! TOKUNBO CARS 2010 VENZA, BENZ 360 2006, 2007 Nissan Altima 4 SALE / Kia Opirus 2005 Toks Full Options Keyless Price N1.3m Location Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.