Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Watch The Last Airbender Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch The Last Airbender Movie (2684 Views)

Avatar Last Airbender Comics The Promise Part 1 / Avatar The Last Airbender And Legend Of Korra Lovers / Avatar: The last Airbender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Last Airbender Movie by katty05: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2010
From where can i watch The Last Airbender movie?
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by Unseen(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2010
Is it the Nickelodeon seasonal movie for kids( Animated movie) ?

Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by appato: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
What crap you talking about The Last Airbender movie is not released yet just go to imdb.com
it's releasing date is so far about 2 July so friends you have to wait and plz ignore those stupid.
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by Unseen(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2010
Wait , let me check

Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by Unseen(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
@ Appato ,
I see what you mean. The last air bender you're talking about is a 3D remake of the 2005 , Avatar, the last air bender which is a cartoon.

Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by appato: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2010
Okey, thnks
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by brayan(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2010
i just watched da trailer and i was impressed with da fire water and air bending wished i had seen more of earth bending.da movie is going 2 be a hit mark ma words
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by Meddler(f): 5:11pm On May 29, 2010
I can't wait. I'm giddy with excitement grin. I hope Mr. M.Night Shalacrap doesn't ruin the movie. I was/am an avid fan of the cartoon. One of my fave cartoons
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by katty05: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2010
ya brayan, I also think that, this movie will be going a big hit, ^^
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by kendustin7: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2010
Frankly this movie is hilarious, the acting and special effects in the movie are great and other than that the relation between characters and their introduction in the movie was shown in a good way .
Re: Watch The Last Airbender Movie by yessica: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2010
I was wondering from where i can get a website and watch the last airbender movie.Thanks sippy,you have solve my problem.Now i can watch this movie in my spare time but before i want to save it on my computer.

(1) (Reply)

New Channel Numbers And More For Dstv Customers From October 1 / Pictures: 19 Hilarious Movie Continuity Mistakes / "Game Of Thrones" Finale Shocker!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.