Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

@iamslyde That Sang Banana Manager Duped Me The Sum Of 40k On Twitter. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / @iamslyde That Sang Banana Manager Duped Me The Sum Of 40k On Twitter. (383 Views)

Looking For The Name And The Artist That Sang This Song / Artistes That Sang Good Songs And Touched Your Heart Back Then till now / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@iamslyde That Sang Banana Manager Duped Me The Sum Of 40k On Twitter. by Asajadman(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello fellow nairalanders I am jadman by name an upcoming artist doing afro pop after I launched my album in 2016 I arranged up some money to move further in my music buisness suddenly I met that man calling himself slyde manager for real on slyde twitter page on twitter I called him with the number on twitter for shows booking for @iamslyde we spoke and I told him I really need a record label to support my career after I featured on dj real and dj kaywise alaba mixtapes and also album launching including my song on mtn music+ he told me have really tried that they want a kind of artist like me in their record label named brooklyn planet he finaly told me that am going to pay for their form and some little fee for him also as the label manager to make him work on my package he said the form fee is 35k while am going to give him 5k for doing the job for me by sending the form to by email because am in osun state and is in lagos state by then at the end I sent him the money twice and he sent me the form I filled it and send back to him but after that day I don't hear anything from him anymore he always abondone my call when he sees am calling him so much he know told me that I should go and do another track that my song is not mastered meanwhile he forget that have never send him my songs those time please what can I do about this issue am just looking for their office address so I can go their with police to arrest him and also this is the song he told me is not well mixed the song that is already on air for radio stations this is the link http://www.naijapals.com/music/mafiyaje_by_jadman_jadman-71579

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Manny - Shanasi Ft Joewheelz & Damidrey / [video] Reminisce – Problem / Lyric Of Testify By Kem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.