Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. (1721 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / I Am Unable To Get My Jnr Sister's Jamb E-pin And They Have Debited Me.. / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Good day my people

Please if you bought a jamb pin and you have not registered it and you do not have plans to use it.

We are ready to buy it from you at a very reasonable price.

Thanks

Just comment or leave your number bellow
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by victoriafrancis(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
How Much?
and how do u guys use another person's jamb pin because i kinda created two jamb pin for a particular person
I need ur help
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Can u drop ur no or mail me ... david@duntro.com..asap
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
victoriafrancis:
How Much?
and how do u guys use another person's jamb pin because i kinda created two jamb pin for a particular person
I need ur help

Normal price with extra commision for u
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by cutedharmee: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
Haven't used mine
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
cutedharmee:
08141180130. Haven't used mine
Called ur no... U didn't pick
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by dauddy97(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
david22uu:

Called ur no... U didn't pick
i hav registered mine,but i dont want to write it again. Is it possible u can buy it? So, we can make correction of data @jamb office.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by Konye1: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have mine.. But i don't want to write again too.. Just got admitted, if you can buy it am ready to sell at half the price
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
dauddy97:
i hav registered mine,but i dont want to write it again. Is it possible u can buy it? So, we can make correction of data @jamb office.

Which state are u in
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by ChiomaMee: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
david22uu:

Which state are u in

me sef one sell my own oo. I've registered already. I'm in Lagos
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by dauddy97(m): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2018
ondo, in shot OSUSTECH
david22uu:

Which state are u in
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by david22uu(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2018
ChiomaMee:

me sef one sell my own oo. I've registered already. I'm in Lagos
What s ur no... let me call you today
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by ChiomaMee: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2018
david22uu:

What s ur no... let me call you today
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BrightForYou(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
dauddy97:
ondo, in shot OSUSTECH

Hello bro. Please are you schooling at OSUSTECH? If yes, please I'd love to have your contact. I want to make some enquiries about the school. Thanks.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by dauddy97(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
BrightForYou:

Hello bro. Please are you schooling at OSUSTECH? If yes, please I'd love to have your contact. I want to make some enquiries about the school. Thanks.
sure,a student of OSUSTECH. Call Zero 8 one, four nine four two eight four nine zero.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BrightForYou(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
dauddy97:
sure,a student of OSUSTECH. Call Zero 8 one, four nine four two eight four nine zero.

Ok. Thanks bro. I will get in touch with you.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2018
Konye1:
I have mine.. But i don't want to write again too.. Just got admitted, if you can buy it am ready to sell at half the price

IF you still have the pin. And you have not used it. Call me it's urgent.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by cutedharmee: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

IF you still have the pin. And you have not used it. Call me it's urgent. 08033040691
Haven't registered mine at all. How do i change d purchase name to someone else
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
cutedharmee:

Haven't registered mine at all. How do i change d purchase name to someone else
Send 'Correct Surname Firstname Middlename' to 55019
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by cutedharmee: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Send 'Correct Surname Firstname Middlename' to 55019

Bless up. U got someone to sell to u rite?
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
cutedharmee:

Bless up. U got someone to sell to u rite?

Not yet.
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by cutedharmee: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
BiGVEEN58:

Not yet.
Call me lets bargain
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
cutedharmee:

Call me lets bargain

Let me confirm the registration is still on by tomorrow..
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Please who knows if some1 can still register jamb if they have pin
Re: People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2018
cutedharmee:

Call me lets bargain

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Your Dissertation/thesis / 19-year Old Secondary School Student Hacked To Death By Rival Cult Group / How I Defeat The Power Of Oppression (dorime) In The Club And Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.