Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome (573 Views)

Publishers/journalist Intern / Recruitment For Graduate Payroll & Total Reward Intern At Machineyard.com.ng / Vacancy: Sales Intern At Tizeti Network Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Careersome - We are hiring a Tech Journalist - Intern for WeeTracker

WeeTracker is a Global Tech media, aimed at bringing the startup ecosystem from emerging economies to limelight, with news and data backed insights. It currently has a marked focus on the African entrepreneurial landscape.

Job Responsibilities:
Writing feature articles on start-ups and the ecosystem
Conduct audio, video and/or written interviews
Track & report current events & trends in Tech start-up domain
Analyse information and present in a concise manner
Research, read and always be be on top of the market environment & general happenings to identify opportunities and leads

Requirements:
The ideal individual is passionate about the Start-up ecosystem and Technology (Product and/or Service) in Nigeria. You need to live and breathe digital, and be someone who is always connected. This domain should matter to you. You have to tell us what in Start-up’s matters to you and why.

Passionate about start-up ecosystem and technology (product/service)
Fast, confident writer
Natural drive to get to a news story first

Obsessed about details: have a strong sense of scepticism and understanding of logic
Comfortable with ambiguity: ours is a fast paced business, with limited information at your disposal
You need to have an eye for news and current affairs
You need to be social: being active on social networks, especially Twitter, is a must.
Excellent command of the English language is a must (verbal & written)

Preferences would be given to candidates with online work experience and had association with Start-up News agencies

Other information: We will offer a competitive stipend to selected candidates, who shall get to work with some of the best minds around the Global start-up ecosystem (our team has presence in USA, India, Africa)
click here to apply
Re: Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
urgent
Re: Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2018
positions still available
Re: Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm a web developer (front end and back end) and also a 400l engineering student, I am currently looking for a place to do my internship.

Can you help me get one preferably in Lagos?
Re: Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by myrrtle(m): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2018
haymekus:
I'm a web developer (front end and back end) and also a 400l engineering student, I am currently looking for a place to do my internship.

Can you help me get one preferably in Lagos?
Do you know any of the below?
yii2
reactjs
firebase
node/express
sass
Re: Tech Journalist - Intern At Careersome by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
myrrtle:

Do you know any of the below?
yii2
reactjs
firebase
node/express
sass

No

But I know:
Bootstrap
HTML5
CSS3
PHP
jquery
MYSQL

Github: @ndulue

(1) (Reply)

Apply For War Against Chronic Disease Initiative Recruitment 2018 / Customer Sales Executives Needed!! / Massive Nationwide Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.