Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers (6146 Views)

Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / IN-STYLES DIMENSION For Delta, Warri,Edo,Uyo,Lagos And PH Dwellers / Architectural Design And Build Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Opening this thread for clients willing to build and call us for supervision.

You can mail or whatsapp this number to have their plan with supervision.
08100452977/dioritestructureslimited@gmail.com

Structural design and other files,boq as required will be available.

#Dioritestructures
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 1:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Got a design of different kinds. plot of 45by55 for good bungalow n duplex,i mean standard ones
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
pls will continue this thread soon cos presently am yet to recover my stolen phone I mean some things and another phone, just borrowing phone.
Will keep you all updated soon. Thanks.
Our site remains the same.
www.dioritestructures..com
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2018
Timtol:
pls will continue this thread soon cos presently am yet to recover my stolen phone I mean some things and another phone, just borrowing phone.
Will keep you all updated soon. Thanks.
Our site remains the same.
www.dioritestructures..com
my line is now active 08100452977 tnx u God and you all
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Get your cool design
08100452977/WhatsApp
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
a plot size 85/70 house design...pent, bungalow,duplex,unit design....
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
All about Creativity, Honesty and Simplicity
Message this line 08100452977/+234
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2018
One of my old design

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
A sketch of 4bedroom bungalow....
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday!
Easter rolls...30% discount on a cool 3bedroom bungalow
message or call 08100452977 the CEO.
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 4:38am On Mar 27, 2018
2unit of 1bedroom flat.
Size: 98.5275sqm.

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by omolajaone: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
50 acres of land along ipaja road,suitable for residential and commercial,estate and privately owned,price 8m per plot
09052507553. 07089854004
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy Easter Monday To you all Out and on,try it and see. Fear of God undenied!

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
4BEDROOM DUPLEX

WhatsApp contact and calls with full files(anywhere across the globe) and stamping(Lagos,Kwara,Ogun,Oyo etc)
+234-810-045-2977
or
obed.toluwase@gmail.com or timtolnl@gmail.com

Budget: 12-15M(Then your taste)

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance,
Foyer/Lobby,
Anteroom with WC,
Guest room,
Library with shelf space and WC
Exit 2 towards the left as seen in the Front/Left view animation,
Bedroom 2 ensuit,
Stairway.

FIRST FLOOR

Living/Family lounge,
Double terrace,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Store/Pantry,
Veranda,
Bedroom 3 ensuit,
Master bedroom ensuit and largely cross ventilated.

CORNERSTONE HOME PLAN CHP+PROJECTS( CREATIVITY,HONESTY & SIMPLICITY)

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 1:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Newly rendered Work

6units of 3bedroom flat.
Budget: 21-23M (Then your taste)

Entrance,
Living room,
Visitors' WC,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Veranda,
Bedroom 1 ensuit,
Bedroom 2 ensuit,
Master bedroom ensuit.

What we do with zeal and passion given hot work for nairalanders.

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Newly Proposed Building.
3Bedroom bungalow

Client: Nairalander
Budget: 3.5-5M (Then your taste)

Spec:

Entrance,
Lobby,
Visitor's WC,
Anteroom,
Large Living room,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Veranda,
Bedroom 1 ensuit,
Bedroom 2 ensuit,
Master bedroom ensuit.

All rooms cross ventilated.

1 Share

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
A taste of Orange.
#Lovely.
Budget: 3-4M (Then your taste)

3Bedroom bungalow

Total Area Of Site: 450Sqm
Total Area Of Building: 124.85Sqm
Percentage Used: 27.74%

All room ensuit.

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good try and add the cost of building it

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
Good try and add the cost of building it
You got right my next move.
Appreciated a lot.
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
4Bedroom Duplex with Pent.

Building Area: 204.60Sqm
Budget: 13M(Then your taste)
Spec:

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance,
Anteroom,
Visitor WC,
Gallery,
Large Living room,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Veranda,
Pantry,
Bedroom 1 ensuit,
Bedroom 2 ensuit,
Bedroom 3 ensuit,
Stairway.

PENT FLOOR

Mini lounge,
Gallery,
Veranda,
Master room,
T/Bath,
Walk in closet,lobby in between then.

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
please sir do, 5 bedroom all rooms ensuite bungalow, features: guest toilet, living, dinning, kitchen, store, laundary, all 5 bedroom ensuite

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:04am On Apr 11, 2018
fcdgrandforce:
please sir do, 5 bedroom all rooms ensuite bungalow, features: guest toilet, living, dinning, kitchen, store, laundary, all 5 bedroom ensuite
yes sir,I do
Reach me on WhatsApp 08100452977
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
*5BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 1BEDROOM FLAT*

Client: Nairalander

*Building Area:* 256.33sqm
*Percentage Used:* 42.64%

*GROUND FLOOR*

Entrance,
Anteroom,
Visitor WC,
Main Lounge,
Dining,
Kitchen,
Kitchen,
Pantry,
Veranda,
Stairway,
Laundry,
Bedroom 1 ensuit,
Bedroom 2 ebsuit,
Lobby with window in view of the back, pool area.

*FIRST FLOOR*

Large family lounge,
Toilet,
Terrace,
Master room ensuit with WIC,
Void porch,
Covered patio open to the street,
Bedroom 3 ensuit,
Bedroom 4 ensuit,
Power house,
Lobby with window in view of the back, pool area,
*ATTACHED FLAT* with,
Stairway at the ground level,
Veranda up,
Living room,
Kitchen,
Bedroom ensuit.

*PENT FLOOR*

Pent office,
Lobby,
Show room/Cinema,
Large Pent house.

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Timtol:
*5BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 1BEDROOM FLAT*
Client: Nairalander Location: Lekki Lagos
*Building Area:* 256.33sqm *Percentage Used:* 42.64%
*GROUND FLOOR*
Entrance, Anteroom, Visitor WC, Main Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Kitchen, Pantry, Veranda, Stairway, Laundry, Bedroom 1 ensuit, Bedroom 2 ebsuit, Lobby with window in view of the back, pool area.
*FIRST FLOOR*
Large family lounge, Toilet, Terrace, Master room ensuit with WIC, Void porch, Covered patio open to the street, Bedroom 3 ensuit, Bedroom 4 ensuit, Power house, Lobby with window in view of the back, pool area, *ATTACHED FLAT* with, Stairway at the ground level, Veranda up, Living room, Kitchen, Bedroom ensuit.
*PENT FLOOR*
Pent office, Lobby, Show room/Cinema, Large Pent house.
Changes after client's specifications

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Timtol:

As we proceed shortly.
Opening another thread for the project immediately we are starting.
In case you too need house plan u can reach me directly.
Maybe it's online delivery u want or stamped drawing for approval stuff or even full supervision of your dream house am open and available 24/7 on 08100452977/WhatsApp others 08127167275
Mail; obed.toluwase@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2018
You can reach me for your architectural drawings and other drawings,structural or any kind.08100452977/whatsapp
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
Timtol:

Toor here we go in a week time.
All preparation on ground.
Kindly follow us on our new thread.
Thanks.
In case u need a building plan u can hit my line 08100452977/whatsapp
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2018
sir design me simple, beautiful, standard, 5 bedroom bungalow, feat; guest toilet, living, dinning, kitchen, store, laundary, 5 bedroom all ensuite, that will fit into helf plot of land (30ft x 120ft or 9m x 36m) with space to park 1 or 2 cars, small 1 shop at front, cost price to design and build, at ajangbadi, ojo, lagos. fcdgrandforce@yahoo.com 09094850854

1 Like

Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2018
fcdgrandforce:
sir design me simple, beautiful, standard, 5 bedroom bungalow, feat; guest toilet, living, dinning, kitchen, store, laundary, 5 bedroom all ensuite, that will fit into helf plot of land (30ft x 120ft or 9m x 36m) with space to park 1 or 2 cars, small 1 shop at front, cost price to design and build, at ajangbadi, ojo, lagos. fcdgrandforce@yahoo.com 09094850854
ok,will reach u shortly.
Will need ur survey plan n if d building can fit it well.
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Timtol(m): 11:34pm On May 15, 2018
fcdgrandforce:
After it all it was considered it cant fit but. there are better options tho
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 16, 2018
Timtol:

After it all it was considered it cant fit but. there are better options tho
Re: Architectural Design For Ibadan And Ogun State Dwellers by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2018
what are the better option, please tell me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collect More Than 6 Months’ Rent, Go To Jail, Fashola Tells Landlords / Construction Site & Farm Land Clearing / Cheap Beautiful Wrought Iron Gates For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.