Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Web Graphic Designer Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Graphic Designer Wanted (512 Views)

Digital Marketer, Customer Care Rep., Web & Graphic Designer Needed / Vacancy - Web/graphic Designer/copywriter Needed At Confidential In Lagos / Upperlink Limited Recruiting PHP Programmers And Web Graphic Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Graphic Designer Wanted by charlesbuu(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hey Guys,

I came across someone who told me that his employer is in need of a webdesigner who is good with graphics and animations to add to their web design team and i thought i should share the information here.The salary is pretty good as he said the minimum person in their team earns 50k a month while some earn double of that. He also said that they also get bonuses and commissions.

So if you are interested and you meet the criteria you can send your resume to jeanoksy@yahoo.com immediately because it is on first come first served basis

(1) (Reply)

Full/part Time Nanny / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / Job Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.