Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. (4152 Views)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Leadway Assurance Graduate Trainee Test / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Guys I remember most of us applied for the graduate trainee job posted here on nairaland some months back,I got a test invite and I want to know who else got it and if there is a way for us to prepare for the computer based test,specifically past questions and all.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Andrewgame42: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
oceanized25:
Guys I remember most of us applied for the graduate trainee job posted here on nairaland some months back,I got a test invite and I want to know who else got it and if there is a way for us to prepare for the computer based test,specifically past questions and all.

What is the date of the test?
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by dhardline(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anytime I hear a bank is recruiting new staffs and the said bank is not building a string of new branchs I begin to feel sorry for the about to be sacked staffs... cry cry
Bros when you get this job please start planning for the future instantly. Save save and save.

7 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Andrewgame42:

What is the date of the test?
21 of this month.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by molar36: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
i got the invite too
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
molar36:
i got the invite too
Any form of preparation on your end?
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
oceanized25:

I got the invite too

I need past questions please

forward to izoduwaenabulele@Gmail.com

thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
oceanized25:
Any form of preparation on your end?

I'm really scared
I don't even know where to start from

please call me

Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Briemode(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
I've not gotten any invite. I got a mail last year Dec that they'll get back to me before the end of 2nd quarter 2018. who else got the mail?
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aiteeywhyte:

I'm really scared
I don't even know where to start from

please call me

hahaha,you really have nothing to be scared of,you applied and are invited to take the test, some persons won't be,that shows u are on track already, maybe materials to use in preparing for the competency tests in its various form don't come in handy,what is d worst case scenario? There will be no caning or shaming,but we hope for the best....something tells me you will do just fine grin
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Leks25: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
quote author=Briemode post=65122296]I've not gotten any invite. I got a mail last year Dec that they'll get back to me before the end of 2nd quarter 2018. who else got the mail?[/quote]same here...they said 2nd quarter 2018...and I av not gotten any invite
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Mzjane01(f): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
oceanized25:
21 of this month.
Which state are you going to take the test?
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Apostleayoks(m): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Got invitation for 21st of February test. Can somebody please send me the past questions via this mail: apostleayoks@gmail.com . Thanks in anticipation.
Aiteeywhyte:

I got the invite too

I need past questions please

forward to izoduwaenabulele@Gmail.com

thanks
Got invitation for 21st of February test. Can somebody please send me the past questions via this mail: apostleayoks@gmail.com . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mzjane01:
Which state are you going to take the test?
port Harcourt.
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
oceanized25:
hahaha,you really have nothing to be scared of,you applied and are invited to take the test, some persons won't be,that shows u are on track already, maybe materials to use in preparing for the competency tests in its various form don't come in handy,what is d worst case scenario? There will be no caning or shaming,but we hope for the best....something tells me you will do just fine grin

Hmmm
thanks so much bro
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Apostleayoks(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
oceanized25:
port Harcourt.
Same here too. By 9am.
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Ojebo: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please has anybody from Lagos been invited for test??..
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by oceanized25(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Aiteeywhyte:

Hmmm
thanks so much bro
how was it?
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by Apostlelong(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Pls can anyone help with the type of questions that would be asked in the test
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by chiebuka55: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
DOWNLOAD DIAMOND BANK PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE: http://www.applyforajob.org/

Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by tracysparkle: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
oceanized25:
port Harcourt.
please kindly share the invite.
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by tracysparkle: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Apostleayoks:

Same here too. By 9am.
please kindly share the invite For port Harcourt. Thanks alot
Re: Diamond Bank Graudate Trainee Test Invite. by chiebuka55: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Diamond Bank Past Questions and Answers for Graudate Trainee Test
Click Here:
http://www.applyforajob.org/download-diamond-bank-past-questions-answers-aptitude-test/

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 11 Materials That Are Earning Me Up To 6 Figures Income From Home. / Vacancy For Nursery And Primary School Subject Teachers In Abuja / Baby Diapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.