Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos (14903 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Angelanest: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Police operatives in Rivers state have arrested a suspected kidnapper who planned to abduct his In-law and a fellow political party member for ransom. According to reports, the suspect was arrested by officers of the Rumuorlumeni Police Division as he's currently helping with investigation. The suspect will be charged to court as soon as the investigation is concluded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-planned-kidnap-law-political-party-member-arrested-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
T
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Amirullaha(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Back to sender...
That's how God will be exposing anybody planing evil against his fellow man...

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
My problem now not about him wanting to kidnap people, my problem now is that tonda will faya him if he dares to blame the innocent devul sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hope he wont say ' The Lion Of Ubima sent me'

1 Like

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by dinocy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
money money money money ssending people to jail since 1203
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by lammsohiman(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
See him faced hardened criminal
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by obembet(f): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
hmmmm, River state
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
end time evil act
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Eazi1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dis Is A Family Matter....,plz Stay Out Of Dis
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Sijo01(f): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Evil that men do.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by decimal70: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Trust no one
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by femolacqua(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sijo01:
Evil that men do.
Stay with them.
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by femolacqua(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
See as how he is looking like a saint, who did nothing.
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by beejayphako(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
See as e dey look like dry fish
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by t00dugged(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
The enemy from within, more dealier than a viper,the rat that blows you while they eat your feet .
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by beejayphako(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
femolacqua:
See as how he is looking like a saint, who did nothing.

See as how he is bawo, you dey stammer ni undecided
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na wa o. If he dies in their custody now, he will still come to his burial crying and shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by pennywys(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
APC na dem
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by pennywys(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hope he wont say ' The Lion Of Ubima sent me'
it's lizard, correct ur mistake
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by Tunks2017(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
He needs more training in specialized kidnapping

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by docadams: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
My problem now not about him wanting to kidnap people, my problem now is that tonda will faya him if he dares to blame the innocent devul sad

He was under the spell of the innocent devil na. Abi innocent no de commit crime again. Even you self firing thunder is under his influence. Abi na God send you?
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
docadams:

He was under the spell of the innocent devil na.
Are you trying to blame the devil on his behalf?
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by docadams: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Are you trying to blame the devil on his behalf?

See how devil make you rush to comment b4 I finish typing. Say no to the demon of fast finger
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
docadams:

See how devil make you rush to comment b4 I finish typing. Say no to the demon of fast finger
You no well sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by docadams: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You no well sad

shocked shocked
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by vineyardfarms: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Amirullaha:
Back to sender...
That's how God will be exposing anybody planing evil against his fellow man...

THIS PEOPLE, THIS PEOPLE - NO MORE LAND - THE WICKED SHALL NOT TRIUMPH, THE EVIL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE GOOD.

YOUR INLAW, YOUR INLAW. MAY HE RIOT IN JAIL, RIOT IN HELL.
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
i think south-south is talented in kidnap
Na their destiny grin grin grin na joke i dei o smiley
Re: Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos by talk2percy(m): 5:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Plan to kidnap?? And one person dey plan kidnapping, where are his accomplices? This story doesn't add up quite well.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo / Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 9-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Kidnappers On The Prowl In Abuja, Abduct Lecturer, 2 Teenagers, Others In 24 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.