Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Removed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Removed (1049 Views)

Removed / Removed / Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Derajoyce(f): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Removed

2 Likes

Re: Removed by juwonloo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
story for he God's

1 Like

Re: Removed by dingbang(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Well we cant get perfection.
Re: Removed by Derajoyce(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
True talk
dingbang:
Well we cant get perfection.
Re: Removed by SKhanmi: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Better to spend it alone than with the wrong person else you're just transacting business. I had opportunities, happily avoided them & enjoyed myself.

1 Like

Re: Removed by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Its really not that difficult, chat with guys on social media, give out your phone No to mature guys. If a guy gets boring, cut him off. Before you know it, you'll find yourself in constant communication with guys that get you and excite you.
My suggestion tho, go for a guy that knows how to balance getting high and being responsible. Some guys will just escalate your trips until you're a mess and find yourself struggling to function.

1 Like

Re: Removed by just2day: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Derajoyce:

#Quick tip: listen to Trevor Noah, he made me laugh myself to sleep last night.

Resonated with quite a bit of what you wrote, very heavily on the Trevor Noah part. Trevor is life! Those dimples be slaying.

That said, you are articulate, seem to understand yourself and your circumstance. I have a feeling you'll land on your feet, with a bit of luck and a bit of fairy dust.

Or just find me, date me and let us break up. For some reason all my exes married the next person they dated. Superpower? Truth?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Underjoy / Ghosts In Corpers Lodge - Best Story So Far / Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.