Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) (1367 Views)

Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) by Faithway10: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ciara & Russell Wilson’s daughter has finally made her debut.

Sienna Princess Wilson, the daughter of the NFL star and his entertainer wife Ciara, might be the best-kept secret in the world of celebrity baby reveals.

Appearing on the TraceMe app, the clip includes behind-the-scenes footage from a mommy-and-me shoot photographed by Wilson.

“I’m so excited to be opening up my world to you on TraceMe,” Ciara told fans. “You guys know that I tend to be private with a lot of things, but with TraceMe I can have a genuine, unfiltered connection with you all.”

“My motivation for this was to give back for all of your support throughout the years,” adds the 32-year-old. “We now have a special place where you can get to know more about me, and see all the fun things that go on with my music, my family, my fashion and so much more.”

The singer also invited fans to find out more about her family on her new app. She wrote,

“Today is just the beginning, I’m sharing something near and dear to my heart with you…meet my baby girl on my @TraceMe App ❤.”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/ciara-finally-gives-glimpse-daughter-sienna.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Beautiful princess! Looks like her father...
Re: Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
She done dey use style old o, I use to have huge crush on her back den.
Re: Ciara Finally Posts Her Daughter On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
charliboy654:
She done dey use style old o, I use to have huge crush on her back den.

angry

☣ ☠

please Uncrush her grin

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz / ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P / Why Linda Ikeji's Son May Not Have A US Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.