Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

For Brethren All Over The Globe: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Brethren All Over The Globe: (276 Views)

Learn Skills Today That Land You High Paying Role In Any Part Of The Globe / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry..... / Trade Nigeria: Linking The Globe With Everything Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Brethren All Over The Globe: by seiyefajohn(m): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2018
[b]FOR BRETHREN ALL OVER THE GLOBE:
The conscience of man is not free, because the accuser is always attacking and abusing man’s conscience with self examination and condemnation.

Don’t permit it; it’s the accuser’s trick, it’s the instrument with which he folds us into self pity. And down into more deadly manner of sin.

You are a child of God; our judgment is in the end, so who empowered the accuser to the status of examiner over our lives? You and I. Revoke the power! Reverse the decree!

Our conscience is the accuser’s inlet and outlet into us to drop thoughts of deceit and destruction. When we fortify our conscience, the ill frequencies seize—the transmission cuts off automatically.

When I was a baby believer, at every contact with sin, instead of me to seek forgiveness and rejoice in salvation never to repeat the act through the aid of the Holy Ghost.

No. I will open the door for the accuser to step in, to capitalize on that sin. And with it, the manipulation attacks on my conviction, and slowly I will drool into self pity, and finally backslide to square one. But now we are mature men on a path gunning for Christ.[/b][color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Facing Failure To Succeed / Prime Virtual Assistant / Gain Recognition In Occupational Health And Safety With The Nebosh IGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.