Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. (4171 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / I Became Poor To Establish University - Afe Babalola / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jamiualabi12:
I finally become a copper, now am the ambassador of my family.
this how i finally become a copper with a 3.30GP, though am not the first child nor second child, but am the first ambassador of my family, am a graduate as business & mgt student in a reputable institution of Zamfara state Nigeria, which is Abdu-Gusau ploytechnic Talata-Mafara local gov't. though it was tough and rough at the beginning from Pre-ND through out my HND, it is now clear to me i.e tolerance is pay & no pain no gain. i could remember that time when was in my ND2 three day's without meal yet i still have to focus on my study for me to pass my exam here today my final result is out and indeed am good to go, now waiting for my mobilization. I thank you God for this humble achievement.
bro pls i need your help
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Succette: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deep
ibizgirl:
Congrats brother. At least your lecturers understood you well enough to mark your scripts. May your certificate put food on your table.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by thedondada(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ephort:
It appears you still need to go back to school bro

I tell you. A serving corper cannot spell

1 Like

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by thedondada(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=chukwuma0000 post=65114410]ITk full this house ,
correct him not mocking him nobody's perfect[/quote

Unless it's auto correct that's some bull. ]
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Tonymic4life(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
thedondada:

Well, if we are to judge by spellings or grammar! Then u are utterly wrong! Ain't nothing like a corper rather 'corp member'. Second, he didn't say he was a serving corp member, he is still waiting to be mobilized. So take a chill pill bro.

Congrats bro! You have achieved a great feat with a good cgpa. Some persons here with all their grammar graduated below dat grade point. Weldone bro!

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by thedondada(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Well, if we are to judge by spellings or grammar! Then u are utterly wrong! Ain't nothing like a corper rather 'corp member'. Second, he didn't say he was a serving corp member, he is still waiting to be mobilized. So take a chill pill bro.

Congrats bro! You have achieved a great feat with a good cgpa. Some persons here with all their grammar graduated below dat grade point. Weldone bro!

Thank you.

If we are to judge by spelling or grammar they are all corps members called corpers after all all corper attention " shin was repeated almost daily in the camps if you've ever been there.

I am quite sure. Google it yourself and see. There's nothing like coppers.

Am chilled out what about you.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Jamiualabi12(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
thank you all, those that take me as i am. & and those that criticism on me,
but i know that not all you that better than me even when it come to examination
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by jimmy1990: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Congratulations bro
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by encryptjay(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2018
Why do I sense that OP is typing the errors intentionally?
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by tdayof(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2018
All I see is a young man proud of himself. Congratulations to you and I wish you success.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by jonero4(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Adeoba10:
Thank God for your life.... Awon ambassador Zinc.
grin
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by damtan(m): 2:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Jamiualabi12:
this how i finally become a copper with a 3.30GP, though am not the first child nor second child, but am the first ambassador of my family, am a graduate as business & mgt student in a reputable institution of Zamfara state Nigeria, which is Abdu-Gusau ploytechnic Talata-Mafara local gov't. though it was tough and rough at the beginning from Pre-ND through out my HND, it is now clear to me i.e tolerance is pay & no pain no gain. i could remember that time when was in my ND2 three day's without meal yet i still have to focus on my study for me to pass my exam here today my final result is out and indeed am good to go, now waiting for my mobilization. I thank you God for this humble achievement.
Congrats. It's not easy setting the pace.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2018
Ephort:
It appears you still need to go back to school bro
pls you have paracetamol, the English is too heavy and has given headache
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2018
007author:
RIP English. we love you but our dear copper love you more. Adieu English!!!
i have headache
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
I beg who has paracetamol, I have headache!
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Tonymic4life(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
thedondada:

Thank you.

If we are to judge by spelling or grammar they are all corps members called corpers after all all corper attention " shin was repeated almost daily in the camps if you've ever been there.

I am quite sure. Google it yourself and see. There's nothing like coppers.

Am chilled out what about you.

You are not listening bro! It's not called corper! Rather corp member. Corper don't exist in any dictionary. That is if we were to judge correctly and not using pidgin. So both you and d op are wrong. The Op's own can even be found but not used in that context while yours is grammatically wrong!

You see nobody is perfect! Peace out
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Tonymic4life(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
yemi1261:
I beg who has paracetamol, I have headache!

Since you are making jest of him! U are also wrong! You can't have headache cos it's not something you can possess! Rather my head aches.

So pls give the Op a break, you are also committing a crime by your blunders.

If you are to correct, do so with love.
No one is perfect.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Bifrost: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
thedondada:

But do you know that the word "corper" is wrong? One can be a 'corps member' but never a 'corper' or 'copper' etc...
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Bifrost: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tonymic4life:

You are not listening bro! It's not called corper! Rather corp member. Corper don't exist in any dictionary. That is if we were to judge correctly and not using pidgin. So both you and d op are wrong. The Op's own can even be found but not used in that context while yours is grammatically wrong!

You see nobody is perfect! Peace out

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. People who refer to "corps members" as "coppers" have guts to correct the op.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Since you are making jest of him! U are also wrong! You can't have headache cos it's not something you can possess! Rather my head aches.

So pls give the Op a break, you are also committing a crime by your blunders.

If you are to correct, do so with love.
No one is perfect.
we dey quarell?
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Reelectbuhari: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jamiualabi12:

am happy for you finally been a COPPER.......

I hope in more years to come u will be an IRON.....

wasted years in higher institution.
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Tonymic4life(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
yemi1261:
we dey quarell?

Nope! I only wish we can praise d good and give d bad constructive criticism! Dats all!
Re: Finally I Became A Copper, Am The First Ambassador To My Family. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Nope! I only wish we can praise d good and give d bad constructive criticism! Dats all!
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Scholarships Opportunities - APPLY NOW / Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Omah Lay & The Big Yansh Concert Girl (UNCENSORED) From Another Angle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.