Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Would You Do If You Owned Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Owned Nairaland? (551 Views)

Imagine If A Nigerian Owned Facebook. This Is How He Would Introduce Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Owned Nairaland? by pri3stess(f): 4:56am On Feb 16, 2018
What rules will you change?

1. I will change the layout of this site 'cause it's so 2005 cool
2. Create a points system to show the reputation of each user. You either get positive or negative ratings. I will add more reactions like dislike, WTF, etc.
3. Users that get too many negative ratings will get suspended or banned
4. Xenophobic, tribalistic, sexist, homophobic users will be given a warning. A repeat offense will result in a ban.
5. Create a section for business owners to post ads. If you post ads outside that section, you will be banned.
6. Fix the janky search function on this site 'cause its nearly useless.
7. Merge threads that have the same titles.
8. Add more smileys
9. Add more sections and delete irrelevant ones.
10. Delete comments in threads that are not related to the thread. Any adverts, all those people that like commenting rubbish like; seen, noted, ok, will be given a warning and their coment will be deleted.

Add yours
Re: What Would You Do If You Owned Nairaland? by timwudz(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2018
I'd ban stupid posts having referral to another site.. they be like,

click the link below

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Owned Nairaland? by lawalosky(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2018
lalasticlala, mynd44
what do you have to share on this??

(1) (Reply)

Niki Tall Aka Oyinbo Boy Gits Stood Up / Pick Your Favorite And I Will Tell You If You Are Wizkid Or Davido’ True Fan By / She Was Raped By Her So Called Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.