Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage (683 Views)

Hoping To Meet Someone Interesting / Lagos Nairalanders -- Identify Ursely And Meet Someone Within Your Area. / Wanna Meet Someone New? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage by johnsho: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
I am gbenga a 28 years old living and working in a government organisation in lagos and would love to meet a serious person that is serious and ready for a relationship that could lead to marriage soon. in online dating we might not know what happen at the long run all we need know is that sincerity wins the heart no one know where his or her destiny lies . Lets just get talking we might not know what God has for us . please age between 25-32 would be considered . Please call me on 08067554041 so we could talk . Thanks and God bless you
Re: Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
[s]Hi Gbenga darl,

Will you date me? Am available. You didn't specify if you wanted a male or female partner and since you're so ultra-modern grin to seek dates through online adverts and on a forum for that matter shocked, you might just be modern enough to swing both ways grin.[/s]

Lol, more seriously. Posting a dating advert online generally says, "am not confident, I am too timid to approach women in the real world, please will anyone do me a favor by dating me?" Is this the kind of message you'd really want to pass across? I think most women want to go out with men who have balls - even tiny ones grin (Better half-a-loaf than no bread!).

Granted, it might get you a girl (there are of course many desperate women at the end of their biological tether). However, this present approach will not be effective in getting you the 'quality' of women you really do want.

Go out there, in the real-world, and talk to girls, make friends with them and ask them out. Worst-case-scenario, you'll get a girl for every 20 you ask out. Most times, when you're 'disadvantaged' it's a numbers game. Just keep your funnel full and sooner or later several of then will fall through.

You'd become more confident, you'd get a better deal and you'd earn more respect too.

Finally, let's all be reasonable here sha. If you ask 50 Beyounces out, it's most likely that they will all turn you down - except you are also in their 'class'. You see, there's a thing in dating/relationships called EQUITY. You have to match your partners strong attributes with other strong attributes of your own. If not, there'd be an imbalance and your union will unfailingly collapse.

[list]
[li]Beyounce + Jay Z/Michael Jordan/Beckham/Warren Buffet = Workable/Very Likely[/li]
[li]Beyounce + Omorapala = Not working[/li]
[li]Omorapala + Omoroforofo = Excellent![/li] grin
[/list]

**Please what does omorapala and omoroforofo mean? - If they really do mean something grin grin
Re: Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage by ikamefa(f): 3:19am On Apr 23, 2010
Richfella:

[s]Hi Gbenga darl,

Will you date me? Am available. You didn't specify if you wanted a male or female partner and since you're so ultra-modern grin to seek dates through online adverts and on a forum for that matter shocked, you might just be modern enough to swing both ways grin.[/s]

Lol, more seriously. Posting a dating advert online generally says, "am not confident, I am too timid to approach women in the real world, please will anyone do me a favor by dating me?" Is this the kind of message you'd really want to pass across? I think most women want to go out with men who have balls - even tiny ones grin (Better half-a-loaf than no bread!).

Granted, it might get you a girl (there are of course many desperate women at the end of their biological tether). However, this present approach will not be effective in getting you the 'quality' of women you really do want.

Go out there, in the real-world, and talk to girls, make friends with them and ask them out. Worst-case-scenario, you'll get a girl for every 20 you ask out. Most times, when you're 'disadvantaged' it's a numbers game. Just keep your funnel full and sooner or later several of then will fall through.

You'd become more confident, you'd get a better deal and you'd earn more respect too.

Finally, let's all be reasonable here sha. If you ask 50 Beyounces out, it's most likely that they will all turn you down - except you are also in their 'class'. You see, there's a thing in dating/relationships called EQUITY. You have to match your partners strong attributes with other strong attributes of your own. If not, there'd be an imbalance and your union will unfailingly collapse.

[list]
[li]Beyounce + Jay Z/Michael Jordan/Beckham/Warren Buffet = Workable/Very Likely[/li]
[li]Beyounce + Omorapala = Not working[/li]
[li]Omorapala + Omoroforofo = Excellent![/li] grin
[/list]

**Please what does omorapala and omoroforofo mean? - If they really do mean something grin grin

i don laff piss for body! yeparipa see analysis " grin "
Re: Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage by clergyman2(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2010
I really dont undastand u guys pls who need a marriage am available my no is 08063159536 may be am d right person 4u loll
Re: Need Meet Someone That Is Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
ikamefa:

i don laff piss for body! [b]yeparipa [/b]see analysis " grin "

Lol, what does [b]yeparipa [/b]mean?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Serious / Asian In America Wanting Companionship / Need A transgendered Gf: No Jokes: Serious Minded Only: F**k Critics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.