Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Promotion But No Salary - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Promotion But No Salary (503 Views)

Uizik Unpaid Staff Protest 3-4years Of No Salary After Employment / IPPIS "Uncaptured Staff" Of Unizik Decry Over 3 Years Of No Salary Payment / No Salary For Striking ASUU Lecturers – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promotion But No Salary by Temmason(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
So my mum was promoted in 2014 but got the promotion letter in 2016(since then till now the salary of that level has not been implemented), now it's almost time for her to be promoted again but this time, the "custom" is that anybody that want to get to that level must pay "transport fare" (bribe) to the "ogas" at the top.
Before I start complaining I just want to know if this "custom" is only in my state or it's a Nigeria something, and she's in The Education sector, SUBEB to be precise.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Student Willing To Start Up A Small Business? Do This Immediately! / Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! / Philosophy And Human Social Development: Perspectives And Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.