Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? (30669 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Will You Rock This N60k Cut-Out Jeans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Okay ladies and gents, which of these hairstyles would you rock with in this age?

LADIES

Guys what will be your reaction if your woman turns up for a date looking like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2018
GUYS

Ladies what will be your reaction if your man turns up for a date looking like this? grin

Lalasticlala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by lardeipo(f): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2018
grin no 2... sùkú ológédè/ eléwo.

44 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by ikbnice(m): 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
2 for ladies is quite dope but those of men is quite frightening. Kilode!

43 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Kooldon(f): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2018
ThankGod I'm Super Hot Bald And You Havent Got My Style. So I Choose None. But For My Side Chics That Are So Unstable Like Glo Internet, I Give Them The Number One Cos It Resembles Their Mast

27 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2018
The male styles undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by pointblank247(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2018
the ladies killed it with 2 and 3 but those styls for men are for witchcraft

36 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Beautyprincess(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
for ladies, i can manage no 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Trueigbo: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by snazzy5050(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Op I should rock what sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
Use to rock 3 when i was little, would love to style my hair like that one day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by dpete1: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
if u do all these styles and waka pass my street,especially the guys' own, dog go bark u o grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Gangster1ms: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
I'd rather be on gorimakpa for guys
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by jazinogold(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
grin
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Omo.. No 3 all the way

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Homers123(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
2 for ladies is dope but those men own, I will pass.
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by CharlieMaria(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
None
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Imaima55: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
I will rock 2 anytime

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by BigBrother9ja: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Wicked op

See mumu male style undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by HateIslam: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2018
td2tnkstr:
GUYS

Ladies what will be your reaction if your man turns up for a date looking like this? grin

Lalasticlala
This ones no follow at all

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by soberdrunk(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2018
I am a guy currently rocking No,1, i want to try No.2 but my head shape wont allow angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by snazzy5050(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2018
dpete1:
if u do all these styles and waka pass my street,especially the guys' own, dog go bark u o grin

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by jashar(f): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
For ladies,

grin

I rock 3 sometimes though (thank God for turbans) grin

For men, none angry. We're not circus freaks abeg...
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by enabledgoddess(f): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Number 2 is bae for ladies . add extension to it then you have an amazing style . the men's own is a no. I won't accept any man on any of those look. For the ladies,I can rock 2 and manage 3 the rest are witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Definitely 2.
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
World Cup hairstyles

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by jeffhunter(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2018
later tekno wiii start making noise that he discovered a new hairstyle.. one other agbero called dammmy krane will make beef and be dragging hairstyle

td2tnkstr:
GUYS

Lalasticlala
Re: Which Of These Traditional Hairstyles Would You Rock In This Century? by titiforever: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Number 3 woman abi na girl, is such a beauty

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging / Abdulahi Olatoyan On Ebony Life TV, Now Looks Fresh / Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.